techforce Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 Yea man it was good too meet you! Your system defiantly sounded clean ass hell bro!!! It was good to meet everyone. There is no one around me that I get to talk to about this stuff. My dad listens, but my car is only thing he has ever heard. It was nice to have conversations with someone where I am doing more than just explaining shit. My dad visits a good amount, and we plan a trip to Murfreesboro at some point in time to hang out with some of my old college friends and go watch a basketball game. I will have to bring him up there and let him hear it. That will be one for the cameras. All in all, for less than 300 watts to the sub, other than a freaky high peak HZ I am not upset with a 131.9 in the kick. For a toilet flange and a almost bottom of the line sub, I would say it worked out well. That level 2 sounded good tho! I know, it sounded good. Past tense... It's all good. I love the way it sounds overall. I knew from the beginning that this was not going to be a "loud" system. The DC Audio level 2 is just a beast of a sub when it comes to entry level subs. So it being kinda loud is just a bonus. Yea it was peaking pretty high... I think the highest was like 60+ I got videos of that ill upload here soon That was really weird with his setup... that was the lowest sounding 60 hz I have ever heard! And sounded good too! I think the vehicle had alot to do with that... It was as loud as 4 Lanzar 15's!!! LOL! And alot lower!!!
Rebel4055 Posted January 23, 2011 Author Report Posted January 23, 2011 Videos are rendering D: Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Robert8252 Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 alright. YouTube is messing up or something and not uploading in 720 for some reason.. Oh well. Heres the first video and another in 480P atleast so it watchable now. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Robert8252 Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 HAHA FTW they'll be in HD in a minute.... 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Rebel4055 Posted January 23, 2011 Author Report Posted January 23, 2011 It took me awhile to get my videos situated on my PC. Up first is Franky! Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
LoudNLow931 Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 Rebel... Be glad Franky wasn't 100%... That shit is brutal... 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Rebel4055 Posted January 23, 2011 Author Report Posted January 23, 2011 Rebel... Be glad Franky wasn't 100%... That shit is brutal... Frank was still fucking awesome! Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Robert8252 Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 And to anyone who can't tell. Yes he was in tears through these demos!! 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
MrSkippyJ Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 Rebel... Be glad Franky wasn't 100%... That shit is brutal... Frank was still fucking awesome! Franky was so ridiculously clean sounding too. it was kinda freaky. freaky franky? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.