So i have been messing around with Cyanogen pretty much since i first posted. This is my first time flashing a Rom on my phone. I must say I really like it! It will take some getting used to. Hate that I had to download all my apps and widgets again. I like some of the stock widgets but couldn't find them on the market...but i found some suitable others.

At first I was afraid to do this. I had no experience. But for anyone reading this that has not rooted or flashed a Rom. I highly suggest it! Rooting with unrevoked was painless and quick. Also getting this rom was almost as simple as just downloading an app off the market (ROM Manager). Google it, there are many step by step write ups.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Hated Darkslide, wasnt fast enough and unbuggy enough for me

I'm running the newest version of darkslides blur ROM, and it's not buggy for me... Also I still "removed" the blur that was left on there, I like to keep some blur, but not all. Which is why I invested into "Bloat Freezer" it works amazing.

EDIT: Since you like Gummy Jar, have you looked into Liberty or Incredibly-Re-EngineeredX?

ive had liberty havent read about the other one yet

mine was Darkslide 4.1 unblurred, would lock up at times when i used the craigsphone app...i ixnayed it on that reason alone

ive had liberty havent read about the other one yet

mine was Darkslide 4.1 unblurred, would lock up at times when i used the craigsphone app...i ixnayed it on that reason alone

Oh okay, well the other one is pretty much just liberty, but "optimized" to be faster than liberty.

And yes, during my reading darkslide 4.1 blurless did seem pretty buggy, but I think most of that got fixed in the 4.2 blurless release. But due to seeing the 4.1 blurless bugs I decided to go with the blur ROM, and just manually "freeze" the blur. So far it is so good. I do get bored easily so I may decide to change to another ROM in a week or so.

Thinking about going to a stock deoxed ROM and flashing the gingerbread theme for shits n giggles.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

i like my better keyboard so i wont mess around with gingerbread

Well, like I said, just for shits n giggles haha. The GB keyboard isn't that bad IMO, took a day for me to actually get use to. I do like the Nexus S stock GB live wallpaper with the flying colors or whatever (forgot the name of it) though.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

With my new ROM

snap20110121_124606.png

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

• 1 month later...

Archived