Since we have our posts about screen shots and your fav root. What about ROMs?

I rooted my EVO with Unrevoked basically for the wifi tether. Now I would like to look at ROMs. So what do you run and why. Also for us noobs, link to instructions on installing the ROMs.

I have done my Root and I have flashed the recovery...but i know nothing about custom Roms

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Since we have our posts about screen shots and your fav root. What about ROMs?

I rooted my EVO with Unrevoked basically for the wifi tether. Now I would like to look at ROMs. So what do you run and why. Also for us noobs, link to instructions on installing the ROMs.

I have done my Root and I have flashed the recovery...but i know nothing about custom Roms

i use Tranq 3.6.0. havnt had many issues with it at all so far. OC'd to 1.3 usuaully...

I am about to put Cyanogen Mod on my EVO. Hope I like it.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

You will love the Cyanogen Bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

droid x

ROM Gummy Jar 2.5 best ive used so far

Hated Darkslide, wasnt fast enough and unbuggy enough for me

Liked Rubix, but didnt like my phone randomly resetign when it wanted to

apex to much like stock rom

fly camera didnt save my pics correctly

also though, im not into blur really or i havent seen it implemented in a way thats visually appealing to me

Hated Darkslide, wasnt fast enough and unbuggy enough for me

I'm running the newest version of darkslides blur ROM, and it's not buggy for me... Also I still "removed" the blur that was left on there, I like to keep some blur, but not all. Which is why I invested into "Bloat Freezer" it works amazing.

EDIT: Since you like Gummy Jar, have you looked into Liberty or Incredibly-Re-EngineeredX?

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived