pervitizm Posted January 26, 2011 Author Report Posted January 26, 2011 Thanks guys for all the support. It really is helpful through these troubling times. I'll be heading out of here in a few minutes to meet with lawyer number 4 to see what they can offer me. I could drag this out really bad but I'll really only be hurting my slim ass wallet. I'm trying to come out of this with as little liablity I can take. I hate having to give up the house cause I worked my ass off to get it but I know that in order to regain myself again I have to remove that burden along with her faggot ass. I'll keep you guys posted. As the Day's of Pervy's Life continue after these commercial breaks. 2007 Chevy Suburban LT1 Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2) DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced) Soon to come: rims body kit flow master pipes Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it" Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....
pervitizm Posted January 27, 2011 Author Report Posted January 27, 2011 So today's issues. She started messing with the access to the cell phones. I could no longer log into Sprint's site to see what was going on with my phone. It pissed me off so I called Sprint to see how I can get my phone along with my discount off this joint account into its own account just for me. I also have to go to the bank and re-finance my truck loan so its just in my name. After I do that I'm going to kill the two shared credit cards that she and I have and then all that will be left is what to do with the house and to try and get her off my insurance. Don't want to keep paying for her to have the ability to go to the doctor. 2007 Chevy Suburban LT1 Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2) DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced) Soon to come: rims body kit flow master pipes Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it" Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....
teambagboy1 Posted January 27, 2011 Report Posted January 27, 2011 So today's issues. She started messing with the access to the cell phones. I could no longer log into Sprint's site to see what was going on with my phone. It pissed me off so I called Sprint to see how I can get my phone along with my discount off this joint account into its own account just for me. I also have to go to the bank and re-finance my truck loan so its just in my name. After I do that I'm going to kill the two shared credit cards that she and I have and then all that will be left is what to do with the house and to try and get her off my insurance. Don't want to keep paying for her to have the ability to go to the doctor. pay for the lawyers with the credit cards
Superjay Posted January 28, 2011 Report Posted January 28, 2011 So today's issues. She started messing with the access to the cell phones. I could no longer log into Sprint's site to see what was going on with my phone. It pissed me off so I called Sprint to see how I can get my phone along with my discount off this joint account into its own account just for me. I also have to go to the bank and re-finance my truck loan so its just in my name. After I do that I'm going to kill the two shared credit cards that she and I have and then all that will be left is what to do with the house and to try and get her off my insurance. Don't want to keep paying for her to have the ability to go to the doctor. do NOT drop her from your insurance until you are officially divorced...after the legal separation you might be able to remove her, but I doubt it...the best you're going to get is reimbursed for her part of the monthly dues...you can be held responsible for quite a bit if you drop her Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
pervitizm Posted January 29, 2011 Author Report Posted January 29, 2011 Not really a vent today, yet that is. But I just wanted to check in let everyone whose been following this know that I'm okay. I haven't quit fallen off the deep end. God I really don't know how I haven't. I guess I must be mentally stronger than what I thought I was. So today I'm cleaning up the house, getting her shit out of the master bedroom. I hate waking up in the morning and looking at the closet and seeing her shit just hanging there. So all that shit is going to the closets in the other rooms within the house. I'm gonna just keep myself busy, like I said I haven't cleaned the house in like two weeks and I'm gonna do that. I'm gonna try and have folks come over and watch the strikeforce mma event tonight and just try to live life for me now. Live life for me is still kinda a funny concept for me to grasp cause my entire adult life I've been living for both me and someone else, so just living for me is something I'm gonna try and get use to. 2007 Chevy Suburban LT1 Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2) DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced) Soon to come: rims body kit flow master pipes Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it" Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....
pervitizm Posted February 2, 2011 Author Report Posted February 2, 2011 Man I can't catch a break for shit. Here is the latest in my woe is me saga. So we're now on week 3 of me living in the house by myself, not that big of a deal except for the fact that I can't really having people(i.e. women) over while she still can just come up in here free will like. I finally got my W2 and I'll be filing my taxes this week as married filing separate. Hopefully I can get some cash back that will allow me to retain a lawyer finally. I meet up with her at the Sprint store so that we could separate our cell lines. She has her own shit I've got mines, so no more playing with the access to my cell shit. I've also paid the bills as usual except for the fact that I only paid my half of the mortgage. Hopefully she'll do the right thing and pay her half but I doubt it. But once I get the lawyer going things can start to look up and up. Now for the fucked up part. Since I've been stressing out over all this shit, I caught a case of strep throat. Yeah talk about what the fuck. So now I'm stuck at home in the bed, cause my throat is stiff and sore as fuck. In fact its quite painful and one of the worst types of sore throat infections you can get. So not only do I have to deal with divorce, an in the closet spouse, a house and tax credit, but I've got to deal with strep throat. Can a brotha get a win in here somewhere? Hell I'll even take a small win like some new 18's or something. Speaking of 18's I'm most likely going to throw my DC up for sale soon to gather some cash to get the lawyer. Its gonna suck without having the subs but once this is over with I'll by new ones. 2007 Chevy Suburban LT1 Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2) DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced) Soon to come: rims body kit flow master pipes Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it" Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....
pervitizm Posted February 15, 2011 Author Report Posted February 15, 2011 My update I guess: A lot has happened in the last two weeks since I've lasted posted in this thread. For starters the mortgage finally got paid yesterday with one hole day to spare. In a nut shell I paid my half of the bills on the first, I sent her an email stating what I had paid that night. I didn't get a response back from her till the 8th stating that she hadn't paid anything yet and that she didn't have the information to the mortgage company to pay her half. So basically she waited an entire week to tell me she hasn't paid anything and bills are due by the 12th and 15th of the month. So I go in panic mode trying to get money together just in case I have to make emergency payments on stuff to keep them from going in default. The other thing that is messed up is that I work for our area's electric company, and they fire employees who do not pay their electric bills. She barely got that bill in on time. The mortgage she sent out on the 10th and they just processed her half yesterday afternoon. So I have a meeting setup with her and our marriage counselor tomorrow night. This will be the first time I've seen her in about two weeks. Pretty much we are either going to agree to go through divorce mediation or that I'm going to go ahead and hire a lawyer and just say to hell with trying to dissolve the marriage amicably. After what happened these past two weeks with the mortgage deal I'm really wanting to just lawyer up, but I'm also trying to not go into financial ruin over this either. I'm already dealing with enough financial strain, don't need to get the rest of what little monies I have sucked up into a lawyer's pocket book. But at the same time, she's so far shown me that my distrust for her now is very very just. Man if I had the money this would be a done deal already, but the fact that I've got to try and deal with this crap on very limited funds right now is just a pain in the ass. And then to top it all off I can't even get my mind focus to build something. I've had my TriTrix speaker kit sitting at 50% completion since the first of the year. I've got two 12inch Elemental Design subs that I need to build T-Lines for and I need to order a DJ amp off of Audio Savings, yet I'm scared to do that cause I have to watch where I spend my money and save it all for the strong possibility that I have to retain a lawyer. And I thought that 2010 was a fucked year, so far I'm only two months into this year & it already blows major ass. 2007 Chevy Suburban LT1 Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2) DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced) Soon to come: rims body kit flow master pipes Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it" Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....
pervitizm Posted February 17, 2011 Author Report Posted February 17, 2011 Well last night my wife and I met with our marriage counselor to discuss what where going to do in regards to separating and how to deal with the house. Her and I both agreed that to try and save serious amounts of money we're going to try and go through divorce mediation. That part of it was easy enough. The next question was what to do in regards to the house. I explained how we're going to have to try and sit on it for at least one more year in order to get pass the home buyer's tax credit penalty ($8K), and hope that the home market picks up a bit in the next year so that we could sale the house at not that big of a loss and possibly walk away from it debt free. She wants to put in on the market right now for 90 days to see if it will sell. Her ideal is that if we put the house on the market now we could get $200k for it which would be enough to cover the loan and tax credit penalty. Jeez, that's such a great ideal wife, except for one thing, we didn't pay $200k for the house, we paid $185k. We only brought the house less than 23 months ago any good real estate agent will get comps and see that we only paid $185k for the house. We still owe roughly $174K on the loan and if we're blessed in this crappy housing market we'd be lucky to get somewhere in the $178-$180k range for the house. You then factor in all the fees for titling, surveys, inspections, fees for both the selling & buyer's agents, closing cost and processing fees and at the absolute best we're now down to $160-$165k to pay off the loan. That would still leave anywhere from $5-$10k left on the balance of the loan oh and to top it off here that $8k that you need to pay back to the government. Sorry about getting real deep into the home details but I'm in shock that she doesn't realize this? That trying to break away from this mortgage right now is going to cost us a lot of money. And then the other thing that shocked me was how emotional she got about everything last night. I'm thinking that she's been gone now for a month, that she had this grand scheme on how we were going to divorce since this was what she wanted. Yet last night she seem extremely clueless on what it actually takes to divorce. I mean she got really pissed off when I asked her to send me emails to let me know when she's paid her half of the bills. She goes into this tirade about how she's not a baby and she's never been late on paying her bills (which is a lie) and I just sat back and watch her get madder and madder. I'm thinking to myself, this is what you wanted and you have the nerves to get angry because I no longer trust you? I kept telling myself, don't get into a shouting match with her cause its not worth it. Stick to the objective of the meeting and stay on point. I was actually proud of myself that I was able to keep my emotions in check while she was coming unglued. Thing now is that the way she left out of the room yesterday I'm not sure if mediation is going to work? I'm still thinking that I may have to lawyer up cause she's either extremely naive about this situation or she deceiving and really has her ducks in a row and playing ignorant on purpose. So what would you guys do right now, try to go through mediation or just say fuck it and get a lawyer to deal with all this crap? The only monkey wrench that has to be dealt with is the house tax credit penalty if we're forced to sale the house before the year is up. Also if anyone in here is a Realtor especially in the Missouri area, if you could email I need some serious advice on what to do in regards to putting a house on the market. My wife no longer trust the agent we used to get the house cause I called the agent to get information and the agent didn't call her. 2007 Chevy Suburban LT1 Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2) DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced) Soon to come: rims body kit flow master pipes Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it" Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.