Second Skin Audio

which sub for 500 watts

i really want the fi ssd "800rms" but i only have 500 rms for this sub. runner up i would get the re se'x "600rms" what sub should i buy??

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

The dc lvl 3 15" would be pretty good on that.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

The SSD.

Nothing wrong with 500 watts. Even if you had 800 watts, it would be less than a 2 dB difference in output.

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

The SSD.

Nothing wrong with 500 watts. Even if you had 800 watts, it would be less than a 2 dB difference in output.

And he could just compensate his lack of power with a slightly larger, more efficient box.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

i really want the fi ssd "800rms" but i only have 500 rms for this sub. runner up i would get the re se'x "600rms" what sub should i buy??

The SSD is a solid daily sub, one of the best in that price range. I personally wouldn't touch the new RE line ending in "X".

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

The SSD is a solid daily sub, one of the best in that price range. I personally wouldn't touch the new RE line ending in "X".

Oh really is the day of the RE over??

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

It's just not what it used to be, with the lower lines. MX, XXX, and MT are pretty solid from what I've seen/heard. But compared to their older stuff, the RE to SX lines just aren't what they used to be. I'm not trying to bash them and say they're crap, it's just not what I'd do with my money.

Edited by RAM_Designs

It's just not what it used to be, with the lower lines. MX, XXX, and MT are pretty solid from what I've seen/heard. But compared to their older stuff, the RE to SX lines just aren't what they used to be. I'm not trying to bash them and say they're crap, it's just not what I'd do with my money.

There just as good as how they were before its the same parts just that little plastic cap.