Which Car Shouls I Go with

Get a tahoe , cheaper to build a system :popcorn:

either way it going to be a grip Subs sound deader batterys amps mids and highs box materials Wire Fuses

Price Really stacks up

thats why i say just keep what you have and use the money you save to build a better system

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

either way it going to be a grip Subs sound deader batterys amps mids and highs box materials Wire Fuses

Price Really stacks up

thats why i say just keep what you have and use the money you save to build a better system

I really appreciate all your input but i think i ready for a newer vehicle

Price Really stacks up

he goes a link of the system i have now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhgBai_HTHo

If you dont want the killer bass system in a mustang i would do the truck... Unless you wall it off. my mustang has the smallest trunk EVAR!!!! i can barely fit a twevele in there you could... You could do two beefy tens thats it for the mustang not walled off unless built in trunk

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

If you dont want the killer bass system in a mustang i would do the truck... Unless you wall it off. my mustang has the smallest trunk EVAR!!!! i can barely fit a twevele in there you could... You could do two beefy tens thats it for the mustang not walled off unless built in trunk

The System that i would probley do in the mustang would be 2 DC level 4 Xl 10s

then Turbo Charge it to make up for the weight of they system :woot:

Archived