Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

damn thats suck a good idea, but i dont have power mirrors, or power anything really. but i think i might actually put it in my door (with the knob sticking out like beatbox did), i never thought of that. thanks

np, imma do the cruise control and the dim control in the teg when i get the system in

they are right behind the steering wheel on one each side

(pic from google)

adt_integra96_int.jpg

its kinda hard to get the actual lighter to fit over the small tip of the where the knob goes thats why i just stayed with the knock that came with the "epicenter"

heres one video i found on youtube

same idea

ok kool video... so it is just like Parentnoia said, I can do what ever i think of as long as i keep the board & connections

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

After looking all morning this the only thing i found close to guide lines or step by step how too...

Good thing Im the type of person that learns from seeing things done. this video & the other one, im all good now... But we should keep this topic open for others

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

My Build

ok i just finished mine today cuz i had to wait fot some glue to dry over night so ill have some pictures up soon and a short vid of it working.

ok here we go.. this first is just the bass knob with the front plate taken off and the lighter...

Photo0448.jpg

here is the lighter itself. i cut all that plastic off and cut a slot in the bottom so when the knob came through the bottom of it the board that is inside the contriller would fit inside, i forgot to take a picture of it so try to imagine lol

Photo0450.jpg

here i took some needle nose and pulled the coils out of the lighter and exposed that little nipple sticking out, then i drilled a hole in the knob that came off the controller and pushed it over the nipple. it was a very snug fit but i gorilla glued it anyway

Photo0451.jpg

this is the finished new "knob"

Photo0452.jpg

and thats all the pics i took but then i just put the unit back into my truck, held the controller in the back and pushed the knob over where it originally came off and wholla.... bass knob.... video coming soon

i dont know how to insert the video so you can just watch it here but if you click on the last photo its a video on my photobucket

Archived