Might get used car. Got a question

well im going to look at a car on saturday, its a 1991 nissan 240sx with a fresh rebuilt engine (new everything and port and polished head) about 14k ago, with new clutch. hes a certified mechanic. and new lsd differental tie rods and front bushings. only bad thing is car needs new struts and a fender. its pretty cheap so if it runs good im going to get it. but its 2 hours away. im taking my dad and 2 of his mechanic friends with me to make sure i dont get ripped. only question is my dad said i cant drive it home without tags or insurance but if i get pulled over cant i just say i just bought it and taking it home? also im in missouri and that car is in kansas if that matters. but what can i do? my dad said he can tow it home with his tahoe. but i wanna drive it home :( best part is its a 2 door hatchback, wont take much to get loud. im got tired of my trunk car.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

you cant drive a car without plates and insurance period. they dont care if you just bought it. Would be a good time to buy it and watch it get impounded 20 miles down the road wouldnt it?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

oh and btw my dads friend owns a dealer and said he can give me a 24 hour 1 day little paper permit but my dad still said if i get pulled over on the way home i can still get a no insurance ticket?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

you cant drive a car without plates and insurance period. they dont care if you just bought it. Would be a good time to buy it and watch it get impounded 20 miles down the road wouldnt it?

yeah i just htought since i just bought it they would cut me slack lol that would suck major balls.

1j1450.png

drive it home with another cars plates, thats what i did aslong as you have a bill of sale and title.

just dont get pulled over on the way home like i did, cop tought the teg was stolen...either that or he was hating on our ppl.

he didnt give you a ticket? i can do that too but idk i dont wanna risk it kinda. i might just tow it home. my friend had different tags on his when he bought one and he was speeding like a dumbo and he didnt have the title (he agreed with the guy on payments and the guy would give him the title when paid off) and he was infront of me i was behind him (so cops couldnt read plates) his car was silver so was mine. and there was a cop then when he turns on the sirens my friend took a side street and dipped off. cop thought it was me FTL

1j1450.png

usually driving a car with tags off of another car, is way way worse than driving a car with no tags at all. and on top of that, no insurance.... dont do it, just tow it home. not worth the risk imo. you can drive the car once you get the tags and insurance on it.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

DO NOT PUT ANOTHER CAR'S PLATE ON IT! That's a really bad idea. Very illegal.

Just remember, if you drive it fast enough the cops can't pull you over.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified