clifford matrix 1.2 remote start ayatem install question.

well we got into it tonight and just to figure things out we didnt cut anything yet but we probed into the wires and got everything to turn on and was able to get into program mode and stuff.... but it will not start!! all the powers and grounds are hooked up and the unit will even click but will not start. it locks and unlocks sometimes. but we did the trouble shoot thing and it gave us this error "timer mode/ turbo mode/manual mode error." we never changed any settings before this happened, and then we started to try to change a few to get it to work but nothing happens still... any ideas?

well we got into it tonight and just to figure things out we didnt cut anything yet but we probed into the wires and got everything to turn on and was able to get into program mode and stuff.... but it will not start!! all the powers and grounds are hooked up and the unit will even click but will not start. it locks and unlocks sometimes. but we did the trouble shoot thing and it gave us this error "timer mode/ turbo mode/manual mode error." we never changed any settings before this happened, and then we started to try to change a few to get it to work but nothing happens still... any ideas?

by default they come programed as a manual transmission, for safety, you need to program to an automatic transmission. Basically it is getting an error right away. Also check the brake wire, it should read ground when normal, and when you push it in it will go to 12 volts, if its backwards it will do exactly what you said, try and then shutdown, but most likely it thinks its still a manual tranny, fix that and it shall start :P

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

well the whole entire reason he bought it was for us to install it so we can confidently do it on customer cars. neither of us have done it and we ran a little shop out of my garage going audio installs. aka JaM customs. we have had quiet a few requests for remote starts so we have to start somewhere... its just the instructions didnt tell us anything about installation really. we will do it with help or not, i just figured someone on here has to know how to do it and can explain it to me...

may i recommend you get some training/insurance to do remote starters. you can seriously damage a vehicle if you are not somewhat skilled at it. Not trying to be a dick, but people bring us cars frequently that their friends "tried" to do a remote start on. good luck.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

well we did set the programmer to auto trans but after we set it we went back to verify that it changed and it was still on manual, it didnt seem to save the settings we were changing. so i think thats one problem. we have a diagram of all the harnesses for the unit so i will post them up and maybe you can use that and just tell me exactly which ones i have to hook up. cuz we had everything right but there is so many other wires that we didnt think needed to be used or if they do, we dont know where to put them to.

and also i know i sound like i dont know anything but we are very good with electrical and wiring and diagrams and stuff. its just there instructions suck ass and its our first time doing it. end no shop around here will allow either of us to stand in the shop and help or even just watch. so we cant go to a shop to "learn" we have researched, watched videos, read, re read, and posted on here to get help and so far dereileak is the only thing that has helped us. we are going to do this and he is not going to pay someone else to put it in so the only option is for us to do it. thanks for all the input to anyone that has responded though :)

well we did set the programmer to auto trans but after we set it we went back to verify that it changed and it was still on manual, it didnt seem to save the settings we were changing. so i think thats one problem. we have a diagram of all the harnesses for the unit so i will post them up and maybe you can use that and just tell me exactly which ones i have to hook up. cuz we had everything right but there is so many other wires that we didnt think needed to be used or if they do, we dont know where to put them to.

and also i know i sound like i dont know anything but we are very good with electrical and wiring and diagrams and stuff. its just there instructions suck ass and its our first time doing it. end no shop around here will allow either of us to stand in the shop and help or even just watch. so we cant go to a shop to "learn" we have researched, watched videos, read, re read, and posted on here to get help and so far dereileak is the only thing that has helped us. we are going to do this and he is not going to pay someone else to put it in so the only option is for us to do it. thanks for all the input to anyone that has responded though :)

I will say this, you have to start somewhere, I don't remember if you said earlier, but is this your car ? or a customer? if its your car or a friends, your fine, if its a customer then I would worry. Its best to practice on your own vehicle first. get those diagrams up so I can help you :P many of the wires you do not need

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

hahaha no defiantly not a customers car, my friends. we work on this stuff together. he actually saved money form jobs we did specifically to buy a remote start so we can play with it lol. he has the diagrams with him so im trying to see if he can scan the page and send it to me. it will be up today. thanks again

this is the starter unit

img003.jpg

this is the xpress kit

img002.jpg

this is the starter unit

img003.jpg

this is the xpress kit

img002.jpg

that should be pretty easy to do, the hardest part is finding wires if they are in weird spots. It would be so much easier just to talk >_< typing takes forever, what wires have you done so far?

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

Archived