New Apple Ipod Touch Released

Guest MegaloManiac

Guest MegaloManiac

i went to the Apple store today to buy a new backpack. I saw the new Nanos. Those things are TINY. I am impressed with a 2" display that plays video while staying thin & conservative on power. Its kinda wide though, it barely fits the little pocket on your jeans like the other nano could. They should have turned the LCD side ways and have the click wheel next to screen instead of underneath. this way it would stay longer so it can fit in tiny pocket.

i went to the Apple store today to buy a new backpack. I saw the new Nanos. Those things are TINY. I am impressed with a 2" display that plays video while staying thin & conservative on power. Its kinda wide though, it barely fits the little pocket on your jeans like the other nano could. They should have turned the LCD side ways and have the click wheel next to screen instead of underneath. this way it would stay longer so it can fit in tiny pocket.

yea the new nanos are cool but i think the previous gen nanos are better. if you buy a nano, youre buying it for the size not to watch movies on it. i think thats kinda stupid but i like the new games on the new nano, theyre pretty sweet.

I think the next nano should have the same size screen but thats all. No clickwheel. touchscreen, just a lil screen

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

Guest MegaloManiac

I think the next nano should have the same size screen but thats all. No clickwheel. touchscreen, just a lil screen

then a stylus would be required for something that small ;)

• 2 weeks later...

so has anyone gotten one of these yet? i went to the apple store like 5 times this week and last weekend cause they said they get shipments everyday but theyre always sold out on the ipod touch when i get there. i played with one at the store and i got all giddy lol. im sick of it not being there im about to place an order online if its sold out this week.

Archived