Basswolf Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 whats your favorite mixed drink? post a recipe if you want. personally i like the adios motherfuc*er. basicly a long islang but sweeter. lookin for some new good drinks to try tho so what does everyone else drink? or if you only drink beer, whats your favorite beer? ive been goin for moosehead or kirin iciban lately.
C-Fizzy Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 I love AMF's. But I also love me some underestimated jungle juice under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
devil4u2c Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 I personally like Vegas Bombs, and also +1 on the adios mf'r. I dig some choc beer but mostly drink a black and tan when I am out (half guiness half bass)
Red-navi-916 Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 henessy... rockstar and vodka... jager and rockstar! and anything beer BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
SoCaLBaMF Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 jungle juice I may be only 19.. but if Im old enough to go to war and die for my country, I should be able to drink.... so I do. haha (hope this doesnt cause any controversy on my part) 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Basswolf Posted January 26, 2011 Author Report Posted January 26, 2011 jungle juice I may be only 19.. but if Im old enough to go to war and die for my country, I should be able to drink.... so I do. haha (hope this doesnt cause any controversy on my part) haha i started when i was underage. its actually legal if you do it at home and your parents allow it! atleast it was that way when i lived up north. not sure about cali or any other state tho.
devil4u2c Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 Keep it simple, Crown and Coke I do have a handle of crown in the kitchen lol
C-Fizzy Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 I could care less if I'm underage, like ^he said, if Im old enough to die for my country, I'm old enough to get shitfaced. Hell, I've had sheriffs give me shots of jäger. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Basswolf Posted January 26, 2011 Author Report Posted January 26, 2011 Keep it simple, Crown and Coke Jack and Pepsi is good too!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.