help me get a second alt in here

ya i saw those specs but if its for that V pulley then its the wrong pulley. but thats about 3". i need more like 2-1.5"

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ok, this is basically my engine. looks slightly different but it gave me a question. what is the small pulley under that piece of plastic, next to the larger pullet with 4 bolts on it? i ask because in my car its a big ass pulley and i assumed it did something, but in this pic it looks like an idler.

05_uplander_engine.jpg

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

looks like the pulley i was talking about is for power steering... so the engine above ^ just doesnt have power steering?

ya... fuck that lol. i like my AC.

What vehicle is this?

06 buick rendezvous 3.5l

i talked to you on SSA. you told me you would design me a bracket within a few months... about 5 months ago lol.

Why didn't you tell me man? I've been a metal fabricator for 3+ years. I can get you whatever you want. Plus I have welded alt brackets in my garage before, yours shouldn't be that hard.

because im an idiot. you didnt know that yet, i forgive you.

Sorry to threadjack skittles, but Tej, I tried PM'ing you. Inbox is full.

bastard!

:pardon:

Archived