Sonic Electronix

DC AUDIO FANS CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!!!!!

Subwoofers havent changed much since they were first developed. Most are round, black and have a motor on them. It shouldnt be shocking to find that they all look similar.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

yall are all to scared to admit that it looks to be the same manufactured motors as RE and Sundown because you guys all think DC is the greatest **** since sliced bread

hahaha

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

Just because the magnets are near the same size and they have a pole vent does not mean they are even remotely similar. But I forgot..since the dc's don't have flames on the magnets and a dumb looking basket they are the same thing. Take your crossfires out and see how similar they are to a bunch of other companies.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

you act like this is new knowledge. some of us have known that. Don't come on here high and mighty like you are more intelligent than anyone here. You can check that at the door.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

yall are all to scared to admit that it looks to be the same manufactured motors as RE and Sundown because you guys all think DC is the greatest **** since sliced bread

hahaha

So what if the motors are the same? A motor is a big fucking magnet, nothing more. How many variants can there be from company to company?

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Just because the magnets are near the same size and they have a pole vent does not mean they are even remotely similar. But I forgot..since the dc's don't have flames on the magnets and a dumb looking basket they are the same thing. Take your crossfires out and see how similar they are to a bunch of other companies.

havent been able to find any other motor that is the exact same as mine

unlike DC

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

havent been able to find any other motor that is the exact same as mine

unlike DC

Countdown to you getting banned and returning to D4S 3...2...1...

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

hahaha

dude wake up, your not the first to realize this

quit being a dd nuthugger

Archived