i like a clean car man my things but sounds nice on surround sound ... had hate frameless door windows my neon was the same way :drinks: cheers to you

Yeah frameless windows do suck, i don't know if i am going to be able to upgrade because of that. :shrug:

Thanks!

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Huge jump between sealed and door open there.

Same goes with mine on music. I can open a window with the bass going and it would clearly get louder. Just need to see what music does on the meter.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

change the glass to plexiglass all around or change the doors out

Easier said that done my friend. Wouldn't be worth the time and effort. I have ideas though :peepwall::popcorn:

Huge jump between sealed and door open there.

Same goes with mine on music. I can open a window with the bass going and it would clearly get louder. Just need to see what music does on the meter.

Yeah tell me about it, when i'm all sealed up it just sounds like somethings wrong. With a door open i feel like my ears are going to pop. :shrug:

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

That's exactly how my car is on the meter. I'll do a ~42 sealed up, but probably a 46-7 door open. And frameless windows do suck. Ive popped my drivers side off the track a couple times.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

That's exactly how my car is on the meter. I'll do a ~42 sealed up, but probably a 46-7 door open. And frameless windows do suck. Ive popped my drivers side off the track a couple times.

Yeah, it sucks doesn't it. I was really hoping for a better db drag score. But at least i can play in the 39.9 class next time.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived