The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

They banned the sale of guns in South La. They also closed all our gun shops and shooting ranges. Not trying to make a racial thing but for me to buy a gun or ammo I have to drive to a white majority city. Which are not far but still shows how they treat minorities here. It's even illegal to have ammo delivered to my door. I used to have it sent to my brothers house to be able to order online. Last year was the first time I was able to have ammo delivered to my door. Either the store don't know our laws or they didn't care.

The funny thing is county's and cities aren't supposed to be able to over ride state laws.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

well is frustrating because where I am its not highly populated but if you go 30 miles north it is in one specific area. Also we have a lot of battlefields around us and small state parks so I am guessing thats another reason.

But I guess the question still stands, if I go the model 870 route I know I can get both a rifled and buckshot barrel but the season is still short. Thinking crossbow may be the ticket.

I had this big plan where I was going to start hunting out in CO by my parents but fuck that. I am not a good enough shot to make a 500 yard in the wind shot. And its expensive to hunt out there.

Yeah Miguel I'm sure it had to do with race and not the fact that there are huge gang problems in LA county.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Technically the places I buy ammo and guns are in LA county.. They go by zip codes. Zip codes which most minorities live. I don't have to drive out of the county. If you lived here you would get what I mean. I can drive for 10 minutes and be able to buy guns. Can't criminals drive that to buy one? That is pointless laws

Same county different zip code

Plus since when do gang members use legal guns to commit crime?

I'm going to make it more understandable.. The places I have to drive to get my stuff also have gangs and Shootings. The problem can rely on ignorance to our Constitution and our rights by the minority populated areas. Since they don't know better law makers sneak laws in. Educated people have a better understanding of our Constitution and rights and they fight to keep them. Could be that minorities need to get educated in our Constitution so they won't allow sneaky laws..if white populated areas would be as ignorant they wouldn't have gun shops and shooting ranges. I'm sure dianne would be happy to close those shops too

I get the point about keeping guns away from criminals and gang members but with our gun laws and how hard is to acquire one you can have a gun store in every corner and no criminal will pass the background check..so really no point

In a way minorities are a problem here but not everyone is bad and their rights shouldn't be taken because of a few bad ones

I don't agree with the laws I'm just saying I seriously doubt it has to do with race.

I personally believe any American citizen that is legally able to own firearms (not a felon or psyhcotic) should have access to any gun or ammo they want regardless of where they live.

The state and county laws infringing on that right is unconstitutional and I don't see how they even exist.

I could care less if you're black, brown, yellow, purple, green, or pink an American is an American.

This is a forum for all things gun related and I think this discussion qualifies for that.

I did say didn't want to make it a race thing..it had more to do with education and ignorance. I know I shouldn't have named a race. But it is the truth though and I'm not saying it's because racism. gun laws effected us more because of ignorance. We do have wite people in our neighborhood and they are as ignorant as The minorities and also have minorities in the nice neighborhood but they are not ignorant. It has more to do with knowing your rights and the good neighborhoods knows them. Again, I'm not saying it's due to racism. It's just easier to push gun laws on people who don't know better. That's the minority of the minorities

Acolous. Politics is what is keeping you from owning anything other than a shotgun.

Archived