The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

If I wanted a .45 I'd buy one.

My girl will be using this for edc as well since she works night shift and she's 5 ft and under 120 lbs I doubt she wants to carry a .45.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Although she's been saying she wants her own too so maybe we can get a couple different ones.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

if its your girl who's going to use it its better for her to try and get the gun that fits her. i like my 9 but its too bulky for me and a 1911 in 45acp fits my hand better..

im not saying go with a 45. just saying if your girl is going to carry it let her pick a gun that fits her and she is comfortable with.. it might not even be a glock. dont get it just because you like it and fits you. if it was for just you then yeah anything you like but it sucks to shoot with a gun that you dont feel comfortable with

She's going with me to try them out so we were going to get something we both like.

I know she likes her aunts ruger lc9 but she also likes the feel of the xd40 so we will see I'd prefer she gets a glock too though if we get separate guns.

The 20 21 etc are all full framed guns. The grip is huge and for someone with small hands hey won't shoot it well.

74FB76E9-5C67-4916-AF9F-EF7E658A109E_zps

My 20 is second from the left to the left is a 22 and to the right is a gen 4 34. You can see how much bigger the grip is on the 20

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Dits really a novelty. 35 bucks a 50 for ammo hard recoiling not comfortable to shoot. I bought it because I don't like to be out in the woods with nothing more than a 22 and 15 rounds of hopped up 10mm is way better than 6 in any revolver

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have small hands for my size so I doubt I'd like the feel of the 20.

Archived