06 Civic System Build-**New SUBS & Updates 07-16-12**

also did u think it was a bitch to take off the door panels in this car, mine was pretty hard compared to my old tahoe and other cars i have taken apart before

Not really, its 2 screws and pop the panel comes off

Car looks like it was taken care of!

Yep! & its a DD!

It helps the best detail shop in the area sponsors me so I'm pretty good and have a above average but not super knowledge of how to take care of my car.

Will have more pictures tomorrow & saturday when tint is done, fatmat is done in the trunk and rear deck, components and 4ch are installed.

i like the valve cover, i have been debating on getting that for mine, but im also saving up for a turbo so idk if i wanna get that just yet

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Update from Saturday!

Got the rest of the car fatmated. Got the midbasses in the doors after having to cut the stock location about 1/4 inch because the magnet on the back of the 608gti midbass was to large(forgot to take a photo). Didnt have a chance to do anything with the tweeters. Made a bracket for the fuse holder and ran the 1/0awg power wire. Also didnt have time to put in the new jbl px300.4, so i'm still using my t2.340.4 and my gto12 and rockford p400.2. Wires & cable still need to be tucked away properly.

Stock wiring, +battery to +alternator, and 1/0awg ground on the side terminals, system wire on top terminal, when the 2nd battery is installed and i have more time the 1/0awg ground will be ran from -battery front to -battery rear.

SAM_0654.jpg

Fuse Holder & bracket:

SAM_0653.jpg

Entire view of the battery, Group 34/78 barely fits with the intake:

SAM_0652.jpg

12ga speaker wire ran into the doors:

SAM_0635.jpg

Spare tire well and trunk bottom:

SAM_0636.jpg

Passenger side trunk:

SAM_0637.jpg

Drivers side trunk panel:

SAM_0638.jpg

Rear deck- before i cut out the holes:

SAM_0639.jpg

Inside view of trunk:

SAM_0640.jpg

Entire trunk done:

SAM_0641.jpg

Passenger side:

SAM_0642.jpg

Drivers Side:

SAM_0643.jpg

Zip ties every 6-8inches:

SAM_0644.jpg

i like the valve cover, i have been debating on getting that for mine, but im also saving up for a turbo so idk if i wanna get that just yet

Yea I been debating about getting it color matched to galaxy gray like my car and maybe the fuse box cover

Archived