Second Skin Audio

Sub box recommendations?

Just wonderning if you guys could throw me some suggestions for some good ported boxes to run 2 AQ sdc2.5 12s with. I dont want one to exspensive but not some cheap one that will make some great subs sound like crap. I dont have a price range because I dont know what is a good price, bad price or if im paying to much so some advice on this would be appreciated.

Thank you

Build your own..

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

How much power are you running to them? Assuming you'll be running rated power to them, ~4.25ft^3 tuned to 32-35hz should work well.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Nobody asked about what vehicle or the type of music?

Those are 2 important things you NEED to know..

Just sayin.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Ay man if u can't build your own box at all and on a tight budget get a prefab until you get a job and can be able to afford more feel me? Sonicelectronix have nice 12 boxes and so does wifisoundconnection

Edited by fmedina