H/O alt vs. second battery

I say add the second battery and you should be good.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

get a good front battery and good back battery, big 3 and run a + and - in 1/0 to thr back batt and you should be fine.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I'd go H/O route.

Seems I'm the only one on most forums that way this.

I like producing current, not adding another battery which could draw current from your alternator and give you worst voltage.

In some cases alternators cost to much vs output. Or some cars just don't have good H/O options. Even some cannot be upgraded due to factory ECM.

What vehicle do you have?

I'd go H/O route.

I like producing current, not adding another battery which could draw current from your alternator and give you worst voltage.

In some cases alternators cost to much vs output. Or some cars just don't have good H/O options. Even some cannot be upgraded due to factory ECM.

2003 Pontiac grand am 3.1L V6

an alt is usually the best choice but is MUCH more costly in most cases thats why everyone suggest a second battery but with the power you will be running i dont see a need the BEST answer technically is get both

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

I'd go H/O route.

I have that same car, Mechman has a direct bolt on large case alt that fits, it does 165amps at idle and 270amps at 1800rpm. It is 449 dollars, IMO that would be the best bet, especially since if you upgrade in the future all you will have to do is add a battery in the trunk. So I would do the alt first, I wish I would of went that route when I had the funds.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I'd go H/O route.

I have that same car, Mechman has a direct bolt on large case alt that fits, it does 165amps at idle and 270amps at 1800rpm. It is 449 dollars, IMO that would be the best bet, especially since if you upgrade in the future all you will have to do is add a battery in the trunk. So I would do the alt first, I wish I would of went that route when I had the funds.

off-topic

Thats ironic lol I'm buying that DC lvl 4XL 15 from 99GPX that he got from you