Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

My second Powerbass XA-4000D is up for trade. The case is perfect, no scratched except for mounting feet. It has a blown FET, I received it in trade blown so I don't know how it went out, I'm just going to assume low voltage. The number for Autosound is 1-502-448-5606. Autosound is the only certified Powerbass repair company. Ask for Dave, he's the guy to talk to. Tell him what the amp is and what exactly is broken and he'll give you an estimate. I've worked with them before, they fixed my first Powerbass amp that FedEx molested for a really good price. Anyway, I'm stepping down from the big audio game for a while, I'm looking for a quality 1-1.5k amp. I'll pay shipping both ways, I'm just tired of it sitting around. With my first PB, it took all of a month to get it back and I just don't have the time for it, I don't see the point in me repairing this when the biggest sub that I have any more is a DC LVL 2. It wasn't hard to do, it just took long. Week for it to get there, two weeks for them to repair and then a week back to me. If you have some patience this is a big amp for cheap. PM me with what you have to offer. Thanks

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by cc_audio

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Posted (edited)

I don't know what this damn thing is worth, I just need a little working amp thats of high quality. Amp offers are still welcome, I'm deciding between a couple nice offers.

Edited by cc_audio

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Posted

Autosound will hook it up, My friend has blown many fets and there prices are resonable really. They are right up the road from me,anyone who picks this up wont be disappointed

Good luck with sale/trade bro :drinks:

Posted

I have a planet audio anarchy 5000 brand new I would trade you for it.

2010-11-03_14-34-52_783.jpg

2010-11-03_14-34-38_557.jpg

Whats the fuse rating on that amp so I can get an idea of actual power?

pm'd

Replied!

Dd m3 maybe pm please

Pm coming!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Posted

I have a planet audio anarchy 5000 brand new I would trade you for it.

2010-11-03_14-34-52_783.jpg

2010-11-03_14-34-38_557.jpg

Whats the fuse rating on that amp so I can get an idea of actual power?

pm'd

Replied!

Dd m3 maybe pm please

Pm coming!

It has 4 40a fuses.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8775 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...