Sonic Electronix

ya, you cant go wrong with anything from image dynamics. it all sounds great.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ya, you cant go wrong with anything from image dynamics. it all sounds great.

Very true. I haven't looked into them lately, but I'm not sure how much stuff they have for under $120.

Edited by RAM_Designs

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

It's going to be hard to find anything good for that price man. You might want to look into used or up your price to $200ish.

i just need maybe one more pair of mids man, throw some amazon links at be and ill see what i can do, don't worry much about the price.

Pioneer AVH3200 DVD
2, Pioneer 6.5" 2 way 60 Rms Kevlar
4, Pioneer 6x9 2 way 80 Rms Kevlar
1, Kicker Solo-Baric L7 15-Inch 1000 Rms
1, 1000Rms Hifonics Monoblock Amplifier
1, 800Rms Hifonics 4-Chan Amplifier
Audio Control Epicenter
Kicker Kx3 Crossover
120AH Power cell Battery (Main)

Pioneer AVH4300 DVD HU
2, 500rms D.A.S 10B 10' Mids

2, 500rms D.A.S 8' Mids
2, 300Rms Pyramid TW47 2" Super Tweeter
2, SA-12 D4 Tuned @ 33hz @ 4.26 ft^3
1, 1000Rms Rockford Fosgate T1000bdCP Amplifier - Birth sheet 1576Rms
1, 1000Rms Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD Amplifier - Birth Sheet 1496Rms
Audio Control Epicenter
Audio Control ESP2
Clarion Mcd360 Electronic Crossover
Kicker KQ30 30-Band Equalizer
Rockford Fosgate Rfc10hb 10 Farad Hybrid Digital Capacitor
Yellow Top Optima (Main)

Big 3

just mids? no tweeters?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

just mids? no tweeters?

well im planning to add whatever pair i get too my pair of 5-ways if you think i would need tweeters shoot some at me.

Pioneer AVH3200 DVD
2, Pioneer 6.5" 2 way 60 Rms Kevlar
4, Pioneer 6x9 2 way 80 Rms Kevlar
1, Kicker Solo-Baric L7 15-Inch 1000 Rms
1, 1000Rms Hifonics Monoblock Amplifier
1, 800Rms Hifonics 4-Chan Amplifier
Audio Control Epicenter
Kicker Kx3 Crossover
120AH Power cell Battery (Main)

Pioneer AVH4300 DVD HU
2, 500rms D.A.S 10B 10' Mids

2, 500rms D.A.S 8' Mids
2, 300Rms Pyramid TW47 2" Super Tweeter
2, SA-12 D4 Tuned @ 33hz @ 4.26 ft^3
1, 1000Rms Rockford Fosgate T1000bdCP Amplifier - Birth sheet 1576Rms
1, 1000Rms Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD Amplifier - Birth Sheet 1496Rms
Audio Control Epicenter
Audio Control ESP2
Clarion Mcd360 Electronic Crossover
Kicker KQ30 30-Band Equalizer
Rockford Fosgate Rfc10hb 10 Farad Hybrid Digital Capacitor
Yellow Top Optima (Main)

Big 3

just mids? no tweeters?

well im planning to add whatever pair i get too my pair of 5-ways if you think i would need tweeters shoot some at me.

If you buy a set of components it comes with everything you need, Mids/tweets and crossovers

well i can show you some good mids for your price range but we come into a couple problems here. 1st is the crossover. you dont want the mids to get a full range signal. 2nd is you said you will add them to your 5ways? as in connect them to the same terminal on the amp? that is not a good idea. it'll change your ohm load and having different speakers on one channel is just bad in general. they speakers will fight eachother.

It's going to be hard to find anything good for that price man. You might want to look into used or up your price to $200ish.

i just need maybe one more pair of mids man, throw some amazon links at be and ill see what i can do, don't worry much about the price.

What size mids are you looking for?

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..