Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Hifonics BRZ1200.1D vs Sundown SAX-1200D


Recommended Posts

Posted

Pushing a 12" LMS-R, going for a SQ build... debating between the two.

Hifonics is significantly cheaper, but I've heard so many good things about Sundown that I need some help choosing.

Posted

audioque 1200d $249 brand new!!!!

good for 1400rms

this.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Posted

Audioque ftw, only cause it was the clip light on the bass knob :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Posted

Pushing a 12" LMS-R, going for a SQ build... debating between the two.

Hifonics is significantly cheaper, but I've heard so many good things about Sundown that I need some help choosing.

Soundstream DTR 1400W RMS for 179.99:

http://www.amazon.com/Soundstream-DTR1-1400-MonoBlock-D-Tower-Amplifier/dp/B0021YEKIQ

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

Posted

Hifonics are beasts... I got a bxi2010d pushing a fi btl 18"... My god it doesn't heat up or give up... And only was $230 brand new

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 372 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...