5K Mobile Electronics Posted February 16, 2011 Author Report Posted February 16, 2011 Very very nice..u in westland damn i go 2 westland and fairlane mall alot..good shit bruh comin 4rm tha duece I'm right down the street from the mall, not to far at all. Actually, the truck is on hold at the moment, ran out of vinyl, and waiting on the seats to get delivered so I can mock up the rear center console, I need to know how much room I have back there. I can't wait to get on it again and start posting some more updates... Check out our Youtube Channel and "Like" us on Facebook!
Dj_Scarface Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 kool azz idea for the gauges with that DashCommand Software... ill be by today... was coming last week like i said but aint for see my dj bag getting stole. Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:I have:pioneer AVH-P6500Infinity Reference 6032SI frontsInfinity Reference 6832CF Rears Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks Crescendo 1100.4 (2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's (1) Juicebox BlackcherryPiece together amps & wiringBout to get:Crescendo Amps Crescendo Mids Crescendo Tweets Sky High Car Audio Wire Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3 My Buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/
Dj_Scarface Posted February 22, 2011 Report Posted February 22, 2011 Post more pics.... Lol Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:I have:pioneer AVH-P6500Infinity Reference 6032SI frontsInfinity Reference 6832CF Rears Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks Crescendo 1100.4 (2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's (1) Juicebox BlackcherryPiece together amps & wiringBout to get:Crescendo Amps Crescendo Mids Crescendo Tweets Sky High Car Audio Wire Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3 My Buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/
tubes92 Posted February 22, 2011 Report Posted February 22, 2011 nice work man very clean cant wait too see it done Just trying to be loud....
MrBalll Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 Love the way it's looking so far. Very nice job.
Dj_Scarface Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 No more pics/updates?? I'm coming by this week... Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:I have:pioneer AVH-P6500Infinity Reference 6032SI frontsInfinity Reference 6832CF Rears Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks Crescendo 1100.4 (2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's (1) Juicebox BlackcherryPiece together amps & wiringBout to get:Crescendo Amps Crescendo Mids Crescendo Tweets Sky High Car Audio Wire Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3 My Buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/
5K Mobile Electronics Posted July 10, 2011 Author Report Posted July 10, 2011 No more pics/updates?? I'm coming by this week... Video Update: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114436-video-update-to-the-tahoe-custom-everything-finished/ Check out our Youtube Channel and "Like" us on Facebook!
lilboom Posted July 10, 2011 Report Posted July 10, 2011 No more pics/updates?? I'm coming by this week... Video Update: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114436-video-update-to-the-tahoe-custom-everything-finished/ Thats one super nice setup...i like the car the color rf is my brand of choice . A++++ Id love to have a clone SuperBass check out⊂ http://www.youtube.com/Bassknots 129.3 meca 136.8 db drag (60 hz peak) http://bassknotsstereo.blogspot.com/ comment/subscribe and stay tuned ,working on 150 db http://www.stevemead...r/page__st__380
knowledge Posted July 11, 2011 Report Posted July 11, 2011 x2 man, very amazing REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
xxtony1105 Posted July 29, 2011 Report Posted July 29, 2011 im lovin this build so far. i wish i had the money and the know how to do some of this stuff lol. i guess im just a
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.