Sonic Electronix

SERIOUS QUESTION I NEED ANSWERS IN LIKE 5 MINS!

ok im in a hurry to get this build done and i want it done by morning. i have the box built and everything but i fucked up and i measured the door frame of my car and didnt even think about my door not opening that much so basically i cant fit the box in the car with the door on. i have tired and tired and tired and have failed the box is way to big to fit in the trunk hole opening but it will slide in on the cabin side cuz my rear seats fold down i measured it a bunch of times just to make sure

so should i take off my door or just dis assemble the box and re build it when i get it inside the car? i need answer and thoughts fast

sorry for bad grammar and punctuation i was in a hurry

Edited by zachfowler222

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

ok im in a hurry to get this build done and i want it done by morning. i have the box built and everything but i fucked up and i measured the door frame of my car and didnt even think about my door not opening that much so basically i cant fit the box in the car with the door on. i have tired and tired and tired and have failed the box is way to big to fit in the trunk hole opening but it will slide in on the cabin side cuz my rear seats fold down i measured it a bunch of times just to make sure

so should i take off my door or just dis assemble the box and re build it when i get it inside the car? i need answer and thoughts fast

sorry for bad grammar and punctuation i was in a hurry

honestly i say just do whats easier.... door off or rebuild.. i think door off would be quicker though imo..

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

doors are easy to realign if you take them off properly and mark around the hing. i would just get someone to help you put it back on.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Try taking the door off and passenger seat out?

Edited by GoHoMeUcRyBaBy

2002 Gmc Sierra 4x4

2 10" dual 2 ohm p3's

Custom box (34hz)

Kenwood eXcelon 1800 watt amp

Kennwood monitor

Polk Audio door speakers

Kenwood tweeters

Boston acoustics rear speakers

alpine 4 channel

i have front seats center console and back seat out already i just cant get passed the door and its hard tryn to lift this mother fucker for 4 15s.... when i only weight like 125 lol

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

i have front seats center console and back seat out already i just cant get passed the door and its hard tryn to lift this mother fucker for 4 15s.... when i only weight like 125 lol

lol lift the box up with a floor jack then man handle it to the trunk somehow.

2002 Gmc Sierra 4x4

2 10" dual 2 ohm p3's

Custom box (34hz)

Kenwood eXcelon 1800 watt amp

Kennwood monitor

Polk Audio door speakers

Kenwood tweeters

Boston acoustics rear speakers

alpine 4 channel