Second Skin Audio

Smooth, shiny, sub box solution

dj_sunz_669

youll need to fill your seams...(with bondo or whatever you prefer)..and sand that bitch like no other............sand sand sand...then a high build primer....sand some more...and paint...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

youll need to fill your seams...(with bondo or whatever you prefer)..and sand that bitch like no other............sand sand sand...then a high build primer....sand some more...and paint...

ight cool. thanks abunch

4bjfamf.gif

Everybody watching me suffer, but won't nobody save me.

i did a enclosure that looked like wet car paint when i was done. looked sick, but would i do it again.... probley not cause its alot of work. i went to walmart and got 7 cans of gloosy black spray paint, sand paper from 120 to 2000 grit and some rubbing compound. i sanded and filled any screw holes with mdf paste and sanded more with 120. then sprayed the first can of paint waited about 20 minutes then sanded with 220, after that i made sure the box had no saw dust and then painted with another can waited 20 minutes sanded again with 220 litely. made sure dust free and spayed with another can. sanding each time with finer sand paper and ending with 2000 grit auto sand paper. at this point i didnt think it was shiny enough so i got a damp cloth and got the dryed paint wet then wet sanded it with 1000 then 2000 and that made it alot more glossy. after 45 minutes or so of using the rubbing vompound it looked nice. heres a picture.(i bought the audiobahn in the picture for $35 and sold it with that box for $140 to a homie)

1002650lb4ac4.jpg

Archived