Ford302Redneck Posted January 30, 2011 Report Posted January 30, 2011 Just ran across this, seems its on other forums.. EXO My opinion just by looking is, decent looking, but nothing special. Like this industry needed another company making similar subs as everybody else. Manupacking FTW! Anybody can start a company it seems. Discuss?
dwright27 Posted January 30, 2011 Report Posted January 30, 2011 A very well known and awesoe sub builder OEMs these subs. We are good friends with the owner of the company and worked with a Exo 12 the other day. Beast subs, and the owner isn't a bad guy either 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Ford302Redneck Posted January 30, 2011 Author Report Posted January 30, 2011 I noticed where somebody said they had BL of 30+, but seems it has a pole vent. Isn't that a high number without a solid pole?
Ford302Redneck Posted January 30, 2011 Author Report Posted January 30, 2011 A very well known and awesoe sub builder OEMs these subs. We are good friends with the owner of the company and worked with a Exo 12 the other day. Beast subs, and the owner isn't a bad guy either When I looked at the sub, I had a idea of where it came from. Now I know, and that's who I was thinking...
Brenton1 Posted January 30, 2011 Report Posted January 30, 2011 Ya atoms is a good sub.. Wait until u see the new ones..
Ford302Redneck Posted January 30, 2011 Author Report Posted January 30, 2011 They don't look bad, but nothing I'm going run out to buy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.