Sooooon I will have pics of lots and lots of pitbulls LOL

I was abit nieave(sp) and alil bit dumb, Rufus got my bitch pregnant, I didnt intend for it to happen and we usually dont have them together very much but it it happened anyway.

I now have 11 pitbulls in my house and ohhhhhhhhh what fun that is.

my bitch isnt a pure pit so I never intended to let this happen, but every puppy looks just like rufus (they look pure)

if anyone in the sactown area is looking for a pup lmk they will be reay togo with full shots in 8 weeks.

I think we are gonna keep 1 and give away the other 8 puppies

I post some pics later today.

sound like Rufus has some really strong blood lines FTW! WOW! 11 new house guests, let me know when its time to start farming them puppy's out... i have several freinds interested in P.B. puppys (all are previous P.B. owners) :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

those dogs could use my shoes as a bed

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

those dogs could use my shoes as a bed

yeah there tiny still, they only 3.5 days old.

if I counted correctly 6 female pups 3 male, they are wiggly and moving around so i might have counted wrong

momma wieghs in abouty 45ish pounds but Daddy is wieghing 70 pounds right now