Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I got some pics coming up in a few minutes. i have a lot of pics to organize, and sort. Lexus is jsut a tad over 40lbs. She has kinda stopped getting taller, and started getting wider. I'm sure she has another 2-3" of height to get too.

Posted

Great looking pooches Bibz, hopefully now that I have some yard I can get me another!

another Bassett Hound? are you gonna name him "Flash Jr." LOL

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 911 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...