• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and who knows, you may be a good driver and never crash. I bet Steve irwin never thought he'd die from a stingray

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

and to a guy trying to support a family of four on a little more than min wage, that is a fortune to spend!

not hating because you said not to but damn

someones priorities need straightened.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Dude, are you serious?

Yeah, well someone needs to know what they are talking about before they run their mouth. My priorities are VERY MUCH IN ORDER, THANK YOU. I own my own home- PAID FOR, two autos- PAID FOR, and my kid has EVERYTHING he could ever need, and most of what he asks for! When I say that I saved up for six months to get this stuff, that just means I saved my EXTRA money, AFTER paying my bills and handling my business. Not that it is ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS.

I only mentioned that I don't make a killin' so everyone would understand why I went w/ Kicker instead of DD's or something REALLY sweet! Didn't mean to get you all up in my business!

Is this not a car audio forum? I thought that was the point of this section, to post build pics, and get advice and opinions. OPINIONS ABOUT MY CAR AUDIO PROJECTS, NOT MY PERSONAL LIFE DECISIONS.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

I'm glad you chose a monitor over your passengers life.

And YOU obviously did not read the entire thread, or you would have seen that I ALREADY TOOK THE AIRBAG OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

umad? god forbid I was riding down the highway with my friend and didn't know they took the airbag out and we crashed. I would think my riders safety is more important than a silly monitor.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

damn i have the same car lol. i know it in side and out.. fun car to work on. very easy to take apart lol. ill be watching this one.. looking good so far. if you want check out my build ptaudio on this site. kinda killed it for now but will be back up soon.. keep up the good work and please keep the pics coming

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

90% of the car audio community cries about haters. 90% of the car audio community are haters.

Let the guy do his thing. Nobody bitches when guys rip out their entire dash boards, but this guy puts a screen in a nifty spot and you all flame him? Seriously.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Looking like a decent start. I will be watching. I personally respect you for taking care of the necessities and saving for the extras/luxuries. Do your thing and pay no attention to the "life coaches". That is one of the reasons I will probably never post a build, I will, however give positive feedback and encouragement. Good Job.

Thanks guys! I will finish this as planned, and from now on , I wont even comment on the hatters. They can hate all they want, it just shows something about them as a person!

Today is more glass work, as I am kinda stuck waiting for Hushmat. I want to get all of that in before I run my wires. It is supposed to be here tomorrow. I haven't posted pics of the fiberglass yet b/c I am just playing w/ it & learning, but the pics for that will be up soon!

@SHEL- Thanks for the encouragement!

@Neo_frog- Thanks man!

@fx4trucker- Thanks man! I was looking for your build, but couldn't find it. (I probably looked rt past it! Lol!) I'd really like to see it though. You r rt, these are fun cars to work on. I think they are near-perfect cars for having a system.

Thanks again guys, more to come soon!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

I'm not hatin at all but when u said your son rides shotgun mainly and everyone says man that's not safe. U say ok ill just pull the bag instead of monitor. It sounded like you just wanted the bling and not safety. And fukk what they say bout u havin priorities twisted. I have four kids and I save like a sumbitch for things I have but all bills are payed first. So just keep doing your thing

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Archived