cars got spray painted last night

Random, but why havent you posted on youtube in a while?

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Set the cameras up! Don't do anything that will get you in trouble.. And if they don't work then I'd do the bean bags Ftw!

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Random, but why havent you posted on youtube in a while?

bc i dont have the truck anymore, when i moved out it was in my dads name so I spripped it clean before he got it. sold everything and later got a prelude. It dont have anything worth video time with 2 10'' mtx and Rf punch amp that came with the car. I want some new audio but got to get a new motor that is setting me back aobut $1,200

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

So i might go up to the kids house and talk with the parents about whats all going on just so they know. Im gone tell them about the cars, how i seen him in the yard that night (but didnt know he was fcking me shit up) throwing rocks at houses, screwing with other cars, brekaing into houses and smoking hahaha. I just want to tell them hes smoking for my own enjoyment, if they looked shocked and mad I will smile all the way home. then if the problem continues like he wants to get me back, ill have the motion sensors and camera ready for him and mostly likely get halled away thta same night. kids always want reveng and they dont stop to think maybe ill be prepared this time

the going over to his house is almost like a ticket saying ok time to come back over to my house now bc i know he will. hes that type of kid

1 3500d AQ amp

Boilermaker, I totally agree with you bro. If someone pulls a gun on someone I love/really care about...that would be all bad news for them. I'm an extremely laid back person, but when pushed I will respond.

OP - the kid is underage, keep that in mind. I understand how mad you are, and give you props for not beating that lil punk's ass. Go to his parents first. Like several other people have said, chances are they dont know what he's been doing. And legally, they would be responsible for the damage, so its worth a shot.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

If anyone ever pulled a gun on my son, they'd never be heard from again... Promise. Dude, chances are his parents don't know shit, mine never did when I was fucking up at that age (I'm 37 now)... And Unless you can prove it, its a wasted trip... Did you see him do it, have witnesses, video... Maybe call his bluff, and hope it works, tell him you have video, and if he comes clean you won't take it to the cops... If not, he's going to Juvie, and his parents will be responsible for THOUSANDS in repairs...

man no offence but if this kid was yours, and i stuck a gun to this face he deserved it. I mean its mostly for a scare factor and I ussally keep just a empty click for those situations. if you think about it, if your kid has a gun to his face shouldnt you be asking wtf he did to make the guy so mad. If it was my son, i would ask wtf did he do bc nobody just pulls a gun for no reason

I am a firm believer of only pulling a gun for 2 situations... 1 - You fully intend to kill the motherfucker you plan to pull it on (In this case it would be you, ask around). 2 - You are defending your family, and refer back to number 1...

Now, with that being said, apparently you aren't very educated as anyone can tell from your lack of spelling and making coherent sentences... Like I said, I'm not gonna get into a pissing match, but you would disappear... :drinks:

Im letting my anger get the better of me it seems like. Will I actually pull a gun on a kid? no. yet, on a grown man yeah. I think the main reason is I know who it is but cant do anything about it yet. I usually dont type that bad hah but when im mad i dont pay much attention to my spelling on this little netbook with my fat fingers. I've always agreed that if you pull a gun you better use it, which is why I keep mine in the safe inside the house and not in my car. There are to many situations that can make you reach for a gun very fast. didnt mean to offend anyone with the gun thing, but I think we all know what im getting at. the fact that im pissed off

1 3500d AQ amp

need a camera setup man..

then go tell his parents..

can get a cheap baby monitor for about 70.00

plug that into a old school vcr, and just record.

all u need

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

lmao about the russian accent. i was told by a cop a few years ago that stomachs dont bruise so if you wanna cause pain with no evidence knee drop his fucking gut thats what i would do. be carfeul you dont crack his ribs; *unless you let the cops know that somehow when he was trying to run away he magically tripped and fell and cracked his ribs on his own*

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

need a camera setup man..

then go tell his parents..

can get a cheap baby monitor for about 70.00

plug that into a old school vcr, and just record.

all u need

yes im gone get everything set up and ready, then go tell his parents and start recording that night. just sit back and waite. Ill have to share the video with yall when i capture him. I just need to keep in mind that im on film as well when i go outside

1 3500d AQ amp

Archived