FI BTL-N3 Released

Not the only number I looked at btw..

Just saying.. It really limits what car this can go into.

I'm not one for playing or burping much below the fs..

So for 50hz cars this is very neat.

But at full power playing 45or so is just tempting fate..imo

But like I said, that is the 7spider pack, stock is 5 spider, so I'm sure it will drop some.

But still if this sub doesn't fit anybodies exact needs, they offer other sub options.

I would expect that to be a non broken in T/S spec there. So 5 spider pack is perfect for most vehicles. 7 pack would be for extreme vehicles and for me to put it through its paces. :trippy:

N1 = More SQ orientated with a smooth sound. Velvet Bass if you will.*

N2 = A bit more aggressive bass with the ability to drop low and maintain control. Daily spl subwoofer for 20-40 tuning*

N3 = Extreme burp subwoofer made for the meter. 40+ tuning*

NSG = One note wonder, but oh so sweet that note is when you post up the highest score of your life.*

*opinions and views are only mine and shall not be taken as word.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

diggin the 1w/1m

now if the fs can get down to 41-42 ish after break-in that will be sweet

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

diggin the 1w/1m

now if the fs can get down to 41-42 ish after break-in that will be sweet

Why are you diggin the 1w/1m?

I don't get it.

Fs will probably get down after "break-in".(how much is impossible to know, but probably atleast 5-8hz.)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived