FI BTL-N3 Released

95db is very nice.

100 is better, but never the less.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I'm very interested in seeing test results against other SPL subs, such as the Z, Warden, and DC Neo.

Warden(confirmed)

DDZ(waiting for Reply)

DCNeo(almost certain its a confirmed)

Fi BTL N3(confirmed)

Mach 5 Neo(unconfirmed)

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

ya I would be the one testing, its a long time from now but it will happen.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

I bet with the five spider pack you COULD play SOME music but i wouldn't suggest it to 99.99% of the people on this forum. Personally if i had the money i would try it.

I have to also agree with the pricing being fantastic. Considering all of the R&D that has gone into these designs and the CNC machine time also the fact they are 100% assembled right there in Vegas by Fi makes this an INSANE deal. Lets see some numbers soon.

whats wrong with 5 spiders? my DCs have 6 spiders and i can play music with no issues ALL DAY LONG...in actuality they sound better than my Level 5s and Level 4s and play a wide variety or music...im over 151at 35 htz and i still got room to grow...i was only running 3.5k per sub too...so i see no issue w spider count

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I bet with the five spider pack you COULD play SOME music but i wouldn't suggest it to 99.99% of the people on this forum. Personally if i had the money i would try it.

I have to also agree with the pricing being fantastic. Considering all of the R&D that has gone into these designs and the CNC machine time also the fact they are 100% assembled right there in Vegas by Fi makes this an INSANE deal. Lets see some numbers soon.

whats wrong with 5 spiders? my DCs have 6 spiders and i can play music with no issues ALL DAY LONG...in actuality they sound better than my Level 5s and Level 4s and play a wide variety or music...im over 151at 35 htz and i still got room to grow...i was only running 3.5k per sub too...so i see no issue w spider count

more of a reference to the fs of the woofer..

tuning below fs is the real issue here..

well.... tuning well below FS.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

makes sense

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived