Went ahead and combined days 2 and 3 videos together, because I was in such a hurry, i didn't take a lot of footage. I got plenty on day 4, which is coming up next. As well as some vid's on FIGuy92's build, and plenty of flex/demo vids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDUHcwc4X48

mivtCK.png

oh man, i thought you already had another battery :peepwall: , throw an xs d1200 or somethin back there and you'll be fine

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

A riced out domestic...huh. Nice spoiler...looks like it could double as a bookshelf too.

Seriously? :trippy: Well, heavy ass 22", fake ass stick on bently wanna be vents, and mixing wet cell and dry cell batteries ain't my style, but I don't go on thread jacking on your pages bro!

HAHAHA. love it, love the car, love the work you are doing. Keep it up, and that is getting sig'd.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

The Saleen Focus is pretty ricey, but they're nice. I had an SVT Focus, which had the 6 speed in it, and it was a good little car.

It should get pretty loud. I never had a system in mine, unfortunately.

A riced out domestic...huh. Nice spoiler...looks like it could double as a bookshelf too.

Seriously? :trippy: Well, heavy ass 22", fake ass stick on bently wanna be vents, and mixing wet cell and dry cell batteries ain't my style, but I don't go on thread jacking on your pages bro!

The "bently wanna be vents" were put on there as a joke by a friend, those are long gone. And whats wrong with running a Kinetik in the trunk and wet cells under the hood? Obviously you missed the sarcasm in my post.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

The "bently wanna be vents" were put on there as a joke by a friend, those are long gone. And whats wrong with running a Kinetik in the trunk and wet cells under the hood? Obviously you missed the sarcasm in my post.

Nah, I didn't catch the sarcasm...kinda hard to when reading things, rather than hearing. But oh well. And, idk if there are truly any negative side effects to running dry and wet cells together, but I wouldn't do it. Just seems kinda unsafe...even though masses of people do it daily. OH well, maybe I'm a little to precautious.

mivtCK.png

The Saleen Focus is pretty ricey, but they're nice. I had an SVT Focus, which had the 6 speed in it, and it was a good little car.

It should get pretty loud. I never had a system in mine, unfortunately.

And yes, I admit...the focus is a bit ricey. BUT...i wanted a 5speed hatch, that was actually pretty quick, and new"er". Of course the civics, and crx's were out of the question, just to old for a reliable daily driver. The new crz's are hybrids, and while they are very fun to drive, they are extremely slow. As i was out car shopping, I found this car...even though the body kit was a bit xtreme, it fit my needs, it was fairly new, still has warranty, or at least did before i started pullin shit out, and came at a decent price. So, while rice is 99% a cosmetic problem, i took it as a car crying out for help for me to fix it. So, I'm slowly working on it.

mivtCK.png

Archived