iKidwell Posted February 12, 2011 Report Posted February 12, 2011 i like how you make videos about all the work you're doing rather than just pics..helps explain a lot more imo. c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Bakerman Posted February 12, 2011 Author Report Posted February 12, 2011 i like how you make videos about all the work you're doing rather than just pics..helps explain a lot more imo. Thanks man...i don't like taking pictures to much, so I would just rather keep the vids coming. Plus, every post you see with pictures, you have replys of people asking for vids, so I just go ahead and nip that in the bud. A little extra work from the get-go, but definitely worth it.
Benji0687 Posted February 12, 2011 Report Posted February 12, 2011 A riced out domestic...huh. Nice spoiler...looks like it could double as a bookshelf too. 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic350ci V8 High Performance JVC Arsenal HU JL XR series components Infinity Reference 6x9s Pioneer Premier 4-Channel Clarion 2-Channel Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel Fusion 2000.1D MTX Crossover RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!** *Build log coming soon!* Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.
Bakerman Posted February 12, 2011 Author Report Posted February 12, 2011 Gotta new package in the mail...expecting several more Monday. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C_t8e2uW5w
Bakerman Posted February 12, 2011 Author Report Posted February 12, 2011 A riced out domestic...huh. Nice spoiler...looks like it could double as a bookshelf too. Seriously? Well, heavy ass 22", fake ass stick on bently wanna be vents, and mixing wet cell and dry cell batteries ain't my style, but I don't go on thread jacking on your pages bro!
Bakerman Posted February 18, 2011 Author Report Posted February 18, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQgIhJr0azg
Ecco Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 This is a build that I'll be watching closely. You picked a nice car to start with bro! I wouldn't go overkill on this thing (since it IS a Focus), but your plans are yours, and they seem great so far!
BeatBox Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 This is just my rant on ignorance. A little something that I experienced while mid build on this project. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoubAGKa61s :rofl: :rofl:
Bakerman Posted February 19, 2011 Author Report Posted February 19, 2011 Had a few days off, here's a vid of what all I got done throughout the week. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OSa9NnIrE8
Chaise Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 Lookin good and likin the craftsmanship. Lookin forward to your next vids. I like the oldschool one.. Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe Loud as F**K Just kidding
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.