rule #1 never let women drive a ride with nice rims

rule $2 never let women drive your ride enless you have stock rims on.

two of my rules, women usually screw everything up. i have yet to ride with a good girl driver

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

I see this all the time at my shop, we have a race shop here in town that I send the people too, they can repair pretty much any rim with a crack in it. If you can find a race shop around you im sure they could help out, as far as the chrome part goes, get a paint shop to sandblast them, shouldnt cost much and either paint them or re-dip them, should be alot cheaper than buying another set.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

I have dealt with the same problem bass man before with rims and they can be repaired as Alpha Said because i had mine repaired from where i hit a nice size pot hole on the interstate and cracked 2 of mine simultaneously but they worked just fine after the repair and everything until i sold the car so you may want to look into that b4 deciding to scrap the rims because you may be able to turn them around and sell em for a lil bit of money :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Discount tire

:drink40: I love discount, and they WILL warranty shit for a price, but it's worth it, I taco-ed my rim hitting a 4x4 on the freeway, and it was covered by my extended warranty. They also do free rotation/torque/air pressure monitor servicing.

FTW :good:

yup tire Certificate we call it, you pay about 15% of the price of the new tire to cove it for life if anything happens to it to where we cant fix...chaching new tire for FREE and you would need to pay IF YOU WANTED TO is the warranty on that new tire because every time we give you a new tire it basically uses it up, but even then its only a fraction of the price of a new one.

edit: and to answer the questions about warranty, i called up the 800 number from the site and sent them an email with the pics in the first post and they said they wouldnt warranty the shit due to customer abuse. ill have to check on the brand tomorrow as the car is still at the shop missing a wheel.

as far as the chrome chipped on the front you cant do much about it, but you can get that crack welded up, ive payed less than $100 to get a wheel fixed but that was a few yrs back but not sure how much everyone else charges, i went to some side shop BTW

rule #1 never let women drive a ride with nice rims

rule $2 never let women drive your ride enless you have stock rims on.

true that, we where at a party going for a "forth mean run" to the t.bell run so i let one of my friends drive us there(female) told her to watch out, got our food turning out of the parking lot me curves my RR 24 :nea::angry: NEVER AGAIN let a female drive my sht lol

Edited by BeatBox