Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am thinking about turning my box around to face seats due to the fact that rattle pissses me off so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY question is could i turn it around to fire at the back seats and it still be loud? (NOT AS LOUD AS FIRE TO BACK) But would it totally kill the bass?

And usually take this into consideration i ride with both the back seats down most of the time when im playing the sub so it will fire directly inside where the passengers sit (I HOPE TAHT MAKES SENSE :pardon: )

Setup:

Box: 2.5 cuft tuned to 33 Hz

Sub: Fi SSD 12 all options

Amp: AP10001D

So would it still be loud and stop the trunk rattle?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Posted

If you have some spare change I would just buy some sound deadner...If you where to your subs around I would recommend sealing it off from the trunk. Would sound much better

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

Posted

seal it off from the trunk = stops rattle...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

I have two layers of second skin............ Still rattle

WHat does it mean by sealing them off from the trunk... I never got around to figuring that out

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Posted

subs facing forward as far up as it is allowed to still be able to close the trunk, then spray foam all around it to stop the air from pressurizing in your trunk

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

able to sit your seats up * not trunk... lol i was thinking of something else

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

then what should i do?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Posted

I'd take a look at some of the trunk builds on here. You can see how some of the other guys did it and it will give you a more general perspective on whats needed too be done.

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3016 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...