FYI, design still won't work. Box is only 15" tall. Mounting Cutout Diameter for the subs is 13 7/8. If you take into account the 3/4" wood at the top and bottom, that leaves with you 13.5" And on top of that, the sub gasket will extend past the 15" mark, box needs to be bigger height wise.

and the woofer displacement is .24cuft per sub so thats only .48 not .8 and port can't be 15" tall if box is only 15" max port can be is 1.5" shorter than box height. So at max port height can be 13.5"

just trying to help :)

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Design is way flawed man. First you have your common port walls wrong on the calculator if your still trying to keep it in the center. Then if you are your box isnt wide enough. 35inches total minus 1.5 for sides, and 1.5 for port walls, then 5 for actual port, leaves you with 27 inches in width. Not enough to fit 2 15's. Dude trust me your friend will be much much happier with 1 15 in a proper box then 2 in a shitty one.

thats a lot better but you are still hinting that you dont know what you are doing. you went from a 4.4 cubic foot box to a 6 cubic foot box. your just all over the place. i wouldnt charge someone at your level. and that shouldnt be offensive. I dont charge to fix amps because I'm not good enough to.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

thats a lot better but you are still hinting that you dont know what you are doing. you went from a 4.4 cubic foot box to a 6 cubic foot box. your just all over the place. i wouldnt charge someone at your level. and that shouldnt be offensive. I dont charge to fix amps because I'm not good enough to.

hey, he offered to by me the amp, and he kinda owes me a lil bit. i loaned him like $200 a while back, so yea to repay me he is buying me that amp, and buying me the mdf for the wall in my jeep. and like i said i have a few box builds under my belt, but this is the first time using this box calculator.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

Need a little more port area per foot and need to bring the box back down to around 5cuft at most (Net volume)

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Archived