My dog of 15yrs passed away yesterday :(

Damn i am truly sorry to hear about your dog man... You know what though she was given a great home and a long and happy wonderful life with you so just think about the great times you had with her and try not to dwell on the bad times bro... It will get better man :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Its starting to hurt less, I still found myself upset coming home today, thought about it in class and had to come home sick on my stomach... I went to sleep for like half an hour then went to my last class, talked a TON to my mom who is just as emotional as I am... I'm starting to accept the fact she was old and there nothing I could do to save her, doesn't change the fact I'd do anything to get her back or to hold her... Thanks guys it really does help, I don't have too many people I can talk to about this that understand how devastating it is... I'm not super religious but I pray several times a day hoping she is doing well.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

• 4 weeks later...

I'm very sorry for your loss. We lost our Rott, Jack, on 10/24/10. It takes time, but it will get better. We didn't go very long before we got a puppy (11/18/10) and we enjoy him every day and he reminds us a lot of our old Jack. For us, it helped with the healing process. Not a day goes by that I don't think about Jack.

Archived