anthonyott99 Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 I need a good pair of 8's for my new door pods, something with some good bass and 300 watts or less per woofer ? I was looking at these ? http://cgi.ebay.com/...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT Any suggestions ?
timtim146 Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 I need a good pair of 8's for my new door pods, something with some good bass and 300 watts or less per woofer ? I was looking at these ? http://cgi.ebay.com/...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT Any suggestions ? get some digital designs 1508s they will have decent bass haha
Team_DC-Derrick Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 can get the DC level 2 8 def not for that price.. but if thats the price range you want to spend then those will be perfect for you and RE doesnt make garbage stuff, or atleast they didnt used 2.. so I like the quality The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
anthonyott99 Posted February 3, 2011 Author Report Posted February 3, 2011 can get the DC level 2 8 def not for that price.. but if thats the price range you want to spend then those will be perfect for you and RE doesnt make garbage stuff, or atleast they didnt used 2.. so I like the quality Yeah like to stay in the 100 dollar range for the pair !
timtim146 Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 can get the DC level 2 8 def not for that price.. but if thats the price range you want to spend then those will be perfect for you and RE doesnt make garbage stuff, or atleast they didnt used 2.. so I like the quality Yeah like to stay in the 100 dollar range for the pair ! i still say drop 400 on 2 1508s lmao there beast!!
dunkoholic Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 x2.. get the DD'z i bought my dd1508 for $100.00 used... that shit hits hard The Project!! 1954 Trunk Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102529-1954-chevy-belair-trunk-build/ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Daily!! Head Unit: Alpine 9883 Subwoofer: 2 12's DC Level 4 XL Amplifier: New DC 3.5 K Rear Center Console: 1 8' DD 1508 Amplifier: Rockford fosgate 500 Mids and Tweets: Beyma tweets e36 Trunk/Subwoofer Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=27903
BassHead1990 Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 I'd just do the RE, they should some good (2007 Chevy Tahoe LT) Mechman 320A OEM AGM D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter D'Amore Engineering E1500.1 Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.