Sonic Electronix

Someone help me find N3 videos/pics!!

Anyone know of any pictures or videos of the new BTL n3's, Im looking to get a couple but want someone else to be the guinea pig for me. Its a sexy sub, but i dont wanna look at the low-res picture on their website for much longer. SOMEONE HELP ME!!clapping.gif

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

yeah these subs are for spl only.. means no music.. just tones. burps. one note wonders. lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

oh yeah, i guess that makes sense, considering they take a week or two to be built. Tax returns are buying me a couple, and i canttt waittttyahoo.gif

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

yeah these subs are for spl only.. means no music.. just tones. burps. one note wonders. lol

noooo..... i didnt know that. i figured they were going to have an spl version like the rest of the btl's. This crushes my plans, oh well..... n2 it is then.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

Archived