spray paint will black it out completely, you could just go with 5% thats really hard to see in.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I would check your local laws on window tint before you do anything. If you dont want to be able to see out of it you can cover it in black vinyl. If you still want to be able to see out do a 5%

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

I would check your local laws on window tint before you do anything. If you dont want to be able to see out of it you can cover it in black vinyl. If you still want to be able to see out do a 5%

i was gonna do a wall so i wont need to see out of them so like any black paint will work or is there a certain kind

thanx

i was gonna do a wall so i wont need to see out of them so like any black paint will work or is there a certain kind

thanx

Do 5%. With a wall you won't be able to see anything. Not the box or anything between the box and window. I wouldn't spray paint my windows. What if you get tint tickets or want to rebuild and have to take it off. Much easier to remove tint.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

Do 5%. With a wall you won't be able to see anything. Not the box or anything between the box and window. I wouldn't spray paint my windows. What if you get tint tickets or want to rebuild and have to take it off. Much easier to remove tint.

sweet thanx for the info

lol just do double 5% in the back if you think u will see thru 5..... double 5 is BLACK you can barely see thru it with a mag light up against it.

DONT PAINT YOUR WINDOWS

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

sweet thanx for the info

what about aq sd2.5 15 do yall think that i can put 2 of them in the back of a thunderbird

sweet thanx for the info

what about aq sd2.5 15 do yall think that i can put 2 of them in the back of a thunderbird

random much? and if you do a wall than yup, go to town broski