Driving stick shift

Practice makes perfect.

I've been driving manuals for over 10 years. I'm only 22, but growing up on tractors, and 4 wheelers.

Your username fits you LOL

Why wouldn't it?

I'm not false claiming. Just how I was raised. Doesn't mean I'm stupid cause I'm country.

your not stupid because your country just everyone else is smarter because there city :-) JKJK lol im from mississippi and moving back to mississippi so im as country as it gets lol

Well that's what they think.

I get stereotyped more than you know. Everything I make a good post, and really have somebody speechless, they bring out, "You a redneck, you can't be smart and ect".

Its just a way of life.

best thing about my clutch is my friend try to drive away in it when i got out at an atm as a joke and stalled right away, theres no play on it, just go and dont go lol

Practice makes perfect.

I've been driving manuals for over 10 years. I'm only 22, but growing up on tractors, and 4 wheelers.

Why wouldn't it?

I'm not false claiming. Just how I was raised. Doesn't mean I'm stupid cause I'm country.

your not stupid because your country just everyone else is smarter because there city :-) JKJK lol im from mississippi and moving back to mississippi so im as country as it gets lol

I get stereotyped more than you know. Everything I make a good post, and really have somebody speechless, they bring out, "You a redneck, you can't be smart and ect".

Its just a way of life.

its all good, one thing rednecks have that city folk dont is good ole manners :-) at least i do :-)

i first learned on atv's i saw my dad riding our 4 wheeler and i didnt know how to ride it but i knew you pulled the clutch in to shift gears and i knew the sound of when to shift so i thought it was cake and told my dad how good i was and jumped on there and instantly stalled it, he told me all the tricks and was up in runnin in no time but still a novice, now my daily driver is a stick shift but it was hard at first, the first stick shift car i drove i knew you had to press the clutch all the way to the floor to shift and i slammed on the brakes on accident lol... anyways done rambling :pardon:

Practice makes perfect.

Why wouldn't it?

Its just a way of life.

its all good, one thing rednecks have that city folk dont is good ole manners :-) at least i do :-)

I do also.

driving stick shift cars at work isnt too difficult (seeing as i only get to drive them 50ft or so) but some cars like the audi tt have the clutch where its so fucking sensitive. i swear i moved my foot like a millimeter and i almost stalled the thing, giving it gas mind you.

driving stick shift cars at work isnt too difficult (seeing as i only get to drive them 50ft or so) but some cars like the audi tt have the clutch where its so fucking sensitive. i swear i moved my foot like a millimeter and i almost stalled the thing, giving it gas mind you.

True, every car is different. And takes time to learn it.

Even though I've been driving manuals basically the whole time I've been driving. I still from time to time stall one.

Friend had a brand new 370z, now that thing took a minute for me to get used to.

They all take time to learn. I'm sure if I throw it enough, it would become natural.

Just takes practice.

no problem ... I took my drivers test in a 5 speed standard shift Camaro ... :drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived