MiddleEast UFO?

Forevrbumpn

The more and more I watch these videos in regular, or HD, AFTER watching your video, I can see why you think that, and to me, the videos are looking faker and faker. But so hard to tell

I still kind of want to know what people think of that statement I said about, with out reading, or listening to anything about this video, only watching it, do you see religious or Alien?

I honestly assumed since its in Jerusalem, that people with a religious back ground will say it looks like a Spirit, or Angel

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Im just saying tho, imagine if another planet, just like ours in every single way, existed. everyone from here, existed there, they evolved in the same way, they had the same exact discoveries we have, BUT, they were only 1000 years more advanced than use, just 1000 years, which is NOTHING in the grand scheme of things, imagine how advanced they would be, based on our rate of technical growth, then tell me space travel isnt possible, we sent someone to the moon decades ago (or atleast lanched a rocket into space), hell we have earth bound aircrafts, that can fly in space, imagine that tech. in a THOUSAND years, and alien visitations dont seem so impossible.

oh, and might i add, we have actually found alien life on our planet, if you guys arent aware. we have found small life forms that ARENT carbon based like we are, its not crazy to believe that other forms of life, in distant, or even near places, exist.

also, if you want to tell me my thought are absurd, all i have to say is, we exist.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

ET does exist and the sighting arent ETs this is actual space craft that has been hidding from us and they (33 elites) have been using a world master plan that everyone is in it and you may dont even know might sound crazy but check out on youtube PROJECT AVALON just listen

does anyone else believe that there is nothing more beautiful, and captivating, than space.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

• 4 weeks later...

I completely believe in life outside our own planet, or solar system, not a problem.

BUT - I always been skeptical of the gray aliens with the big black eyes. If Aliens are visiting us, I just think its different than the whole flying saucer BS with the grey aliens

A few years back, maybe 6 years or so ago, I started to think. What if, maybe the grey's are not even aliens, what if they are a branch off the tree of evolution, same place we came from, but evolved quicker, and are actually just a more advanced human being?

There is ufo sitings through out history, even the bible has a bunch of UFO sitings, its just the viewer of the siting, you see it however your mind state is based.

Thats why in the beginning of this thread, I through it out there about what do people see when they see this video? Angelic? or ET?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Im just saying tho, imagine if another planet, just like ours in every single way, existed. everyone from here, existed there, they evolved in the same way, they had the same exact discoveries we have, BUT, they were only 1000 years more advanced than use, just 1000 years, which is NOTHING in the grand scheme of things, imagine how advanced they would be, based on our rate of technical growth, then tell me space travel isnt possible, we sent someone to the moon decades ago (or atleast lanched a rocket into space), hell we have earth bound aircrafts, that can fly in space, imagine that tech. in a THOUSAND years, and alien visitations dont seem so impossible.

oh, and might i add, we have actually found alien life on our planet, if you guys arent aware. we have found small life forms that ARENT carbon based like we are, its not crazy to believe that other forms of life, in distant, or even near places, exist.

also, if you want to tell me my thought are absurd, all i have to say is, we exist.

neva seen non carbon life found that hasnt came from our planet..and proved right..im intrested :drinks:

and the ufo crap has been around ever since humans couldnt explain what they saw so they blamed gods..then we moved on from that to aliens

life outside our solar system 100% dont mean its inteligent tho

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

one time when i was like 7 or 8 i awoke from a freaky dream to have these foreign burn marks on my stomach in the shape of wierd symbols. the next night i went to sleep and woke up and they were gone. i also wasnt the only person to see it. just sayin :shrug: . oh and i also wanted to say if you can believe in a god why cant you believe in aliens. if god exists then hes an alien and were just some kind of scientific experiment

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

one time when i was like 7 or 8 i awoke from a freaky dream to have these foreign burn marks on my stomach in the shape of wierd symbols. the next night i went to sleep and woke up and they were gone. i also wasnt the only person to see it. just sayin :shrug: . oh and i also wanted to say if you can believe in a god why cant you believe in aliens. if god exists then hes an alien and were just some kind of scientific experiment

i don't believe in god. don't see a reason to believe in something that never seen, a book written by men when they thought the earth was flat

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Archived