Mr.p's "THE JEEP" build pt. II

UPDATE VIDEOS FOR SOTM!!!!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Onto the beginning of the build.....

PICTARS :D

the only investment in this build was the 150$ for the deck because skittles wouldnt just give it away :( everything else was stuff i had just chillin in drews garage or my place.

this is the 1500$ jeep :)

Posted Image

some pioneer components yes the tweeter is just chilling there with some sticky pads :)

Posted Image

the pioneer deck that i actually kind of like ;)

Posted Image

2 15" lvl 4's in a SEALED 5 cubic foot enclosure. the box was actually a dual 15 ported 4 4inch aero box but i wanted to hear what sealed sounds like :)

Posted Image

battery is from skittles he left it in drews garage when he installed his yellow top. amp is a rockford t1500 that wont run at half ohm so its at 2 ohm :(

Posted Image

hard to tell but yes i ran 1/0 for the 6" from factory fuse block to the battery, big 3 done up with whatever scraps of wire had ring terminals on the end

Posted Image

dont worry everyone itll all be torn out when i finish the sploder :give_rose:

ive got better plans for the jeep. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

suprisingly the lvl 4's are doing VERY well sealed , they play down lowwww nicely seems that around 35hz is the peak for the system. not much you can do with only 1000w to play with. voltage is decent also the factory alt could not support much more than this especially with the headlights on. I wish the rockford had no subsonic then this would be alot more fun, but it seems like it just cuts back on the lows? i have the infrasonic off so im not sure whats the deal.

UPDATE: see page 2-3 for pics and what not, this build turned around and decided to go with 4 lvl 4 15's tuned to 28hz, currently on a DC 3k until voltage is up to par.

UPDATE: 151.1@45hz with one amp. unfortunately i need to get a second amp going in this bish.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

ghhhheeeeeetttoooooooo. lol you didnt even show the ghetto parts!!! show the other side of that box.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

that is the one thing I do not like about my Rockford amp its a 28hz subsonic filter with a 12db slope which means it cuts off a little more than just 28hz.

who knew I could play low turn that thing off p

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

wheres the OSB and electric tape everywhere? Im disappointed.. :(

every wire would have been connected by electrical tape if i didnt have a bag of crimps lying around.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

You should put some fluffy stuff on your dash and box and a little more bling bling in your car ;) looks like a funny project! :)

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

Archived