Team Droppin Hz - Lil Monster - Power Wheels 11/12 vid up

Well after seeing some of the Meca stuff @ SBN, I decided to do a little project build with some of the items I have sitting around. I have set a total budget of the entire build of 500.00 to spend out of pocket not including what I already have. I will list all the prices of any item bought.

Goal : Fully build a Meca kids powerwheels complete to include, being operational, paint and fit all class requirements of age 5 and under.

Class No more the a single 8" woofer with 120a fuse.

Please post any ideas or suggestion, as I have no idea what direction I will be take or what equipment that will be used.

Heres the donor Vehicle ( Price 30.00 of craigslist) I was told that it ran when I bought it, but it had no battery or charger. After tearing some of it apart I come to the conclusing that this thing has sat out in the rain for some time. I dropped in a new battery and nothing worked. The motors were pretty bad and took some work to get moving freely. I hard wired the 12v batt directly to ea motor to test them out. They are both working but the wiring will all have to be redone.

20120331_145441.jpg

20120331_145448.jpg

This should be an interesting build tuned in :popcorn: how much power does the tek 50.2's do?

specs are 50 x 2 @ 4ohm, 100 x 2 @ 2 ohm, 200X1 @ 4ohm

one will be for the full range and one ofr the sub

How about a Sundown e8 for your sub or DC LV 2 8 maybe even the v2 SA-8

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I want to try to use as many of the items I can from brands I sell or use, but If I already have something I will use that instead of buying something else. Also the Loudest one I seen in daytona was a 115db park and pound style in the 5+ class so Ideally Im shooting for 110+

Archived