03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

Hell yea man,nice upgrades,I just ordered a XS D3400 to replace my D1200 and some other stuff. The stinger is a decent VM but I've noticed mine is a little off now after months of vibrations. I think I'm going to set it again then glue the dial in place so it doesn't change again. The VM-1 is really nice but I still think the SMD products are just too expensive for what they are,especially the rca's. I hope you got a deal on that dynaliner bcus anything by dynamat is expensive,I got the same kind of liner for my doors but I got the stinger kind from SE months ago. Can't wait to see everything in,hopefully that will help your trunk rattles.

And last with this #3 upgrade and most exciting, the install of the kicker panels and amp beacuse i think it will make the biggest impact on my system. I know all the other improvements are important too but this is the one i look forward too. Hope you enjoy the update and will post more as the rest of my items so up and the install begins.

Happy Holidays SMD & Members.

LancerStereoUpgrade3007_zpsd6e93262.jpgLancerStereoUpgrade3008_zps30d24675.jpg

And last with this #3 upgrade and most exciting, the install of the kicker panels and amp beacuse i think it will make the biggest impact on my system. I know all the other improvements are important too but this is the one i look forward too. Hope you enjoy the update and will post more as the rest of my items so up and the install begins.

Happy Holidays SMD & Members.

LancerStereoUpgrade3007_zpsd6e93262.jpgLancerStereoUpgrade3008_zps30d24675.jpg

LancerStereoUpgrade3008_zps30d24675.jpg

so much beauty In one picture. Sexy sexy components and kicks

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Thanks man. Ya good idea glueing the adjustment after setting it, it dont think i will have the vibration problems you do! It wasnt too expensive and i think if i seal that bitch up, deadener her with the dynaliner over that it will look good and reduce the rattles. The cheaper shit dont ship to AK. Many issues trying to get stuff shipped up here. The battery, connections, volts meter & RF wire is at least $500 worth of stuff. Plus Singer alt that on the way @ $410. which is $910 this month and i am sure i already have that or more in electrical. Ahhh the cost of good power & happiness!

Hell yea man,nice upgrades,I just ordered a XS D3400 to replace my D1200 and some other stuff. The stinger is a decent VM but I've noticed mine is a little off now after months of vibrations. I think I'm going to set it again then glue the dial in place so it doesn't change again. The VM-1 is really nice but I still think the SMD products are just too expensive for what they are,especially the rca's. I hope you got a deal on that dynaliner bcus anything by dynamat is expensive,I got the same kind of liner for my doors but I got the stinger kind from SE months ago. Can't wait to see everything in,hopefully that will help your trunk rattles.

I can't wait to see these installed,the combination of those kicks and T2/T3 comps are just sick.. Damn nice job on those kicks,I can't tell it was your first time doing some glassing.

Yeah shipping to Alaska ain't cheap.

Compare the smd volt meter to other volt meters with it's quality. The smd volt meter isn't expensive when doing that.

Also compare the cost of a sub to the dd1, not ti mention you cab charge people to set their gains for them. 10 each 10 people that's 100 to add to that sub that will live longer. Not to mention mids and highs you can save from distortion.

To sum it up compared to other things it's fairly priced.

Gotta pay to play

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Yeah shipping to Alaska ain't cheap.

Compare the smd volt meter to other volt meters with it's quality. The smd volt meter isn't expensive when doing that.

Also compare the cost of a sub to the dd1, not ti mention you cab charge people to set their gains for them. 10 each 10 people that's 100 to add to that sub that will live longer. Not to mention mids and highs you can save from distortion.

To sum it up compared to other things it's fairly priced.

Gotta pay to play

I wasn't saying they're not worth it,I have the DD-1,CC-1 and VM-1 but are they overpriced? IMO yes. Very nice products but yet a little much if you ask me. Will it stop me from buying them? No.. But I only buy them when they're on sale like I did with the VM-1 trade in deal they had.

that's all good i'm just saying that their purpose makes the price worth it. In that sense they aren't overpriced IMO. Just another helpful expensive accessory.

Anyways where are the pics of those kicks installed? You ever think about leaving like a 2" border around the speakers in the gray they are and the rest black? Just an idea to give it a nice touch.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived