9-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Kills Shooting Range Instructor

As sad as that is, who the fuck though that was a good idea to give a child a fully automatic weapon? The jackass in the video says that eight year old's are within the criteria to shoot fire arms. What a fucking joke.

That place is going to get shut down pretty soon I bet.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Ive been getting shit from a few of my family members today after they heard about this unfortunate accident. I just got my 10yr old daughter into shooting a few months ago and she LOVES it. I went out and brought a .22 cal beeman kodiak has the same kick as a .22lr. Just so she can get the feel for safety and handling.I would never let her shot ANY of my big boy shit thats in my safe without waaaaay more time and experience. ive seen grown ass men shot themselve..I wish I would give my baby girl a fully auto anything!!!

how was he professional? just because you do it for a living and have done for a long time doesn't make you a pro.

why wasn't he holding her hands? why was he standing next to her and not behind her? why put it on full auto when he hasn't had her get used to the recoil?

her being 9 years old and shooting a full auto uzi is not the problem

the instructor not taking precaution is the problem. that instructor made a few mistakes that cost him his life

i disagree with all of you guys about kids learning about guns at a too young age. kids should be taught at an early age and need to learn guns are not toys and how to handle one.. last thing you want is a 10 year old finding your gun and start playing with it thinking its a toy . even if he knows its real and not knowing how to handle one can have deadly consequences

Definitely not funny...use common fuckn sense ppl! you can't give a 9-year-old 1st time shooter a fully automatic sub machine gun and think things are gonna end well .

learn to read.. she has shot a full auto uzi before

Archived