6 Sp4 18s in a 4th order, new rims, box painted, lots of updates

OH SWEET JESUS. is that a 8k or 8x??? congrats thats a sexy ass amp

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Beast amp... sexy as well

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

hell yeah thats what i think too. sounds like you got an amazing deal for sure :drinks:

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

video my buddy with Social Rejects took of this crazy fucker. forgot if I posted it or not.

Take this into consideration

That's not me demoing the truck it's a friend of mine, can you say playing on its own? I left him with the truck for about 30 mins. Told him not to go above a certain volume and just let it play all by itself. I went and got some demos and chilled with some friends then came back and got back in lol

How many do you know that can do that?

Beast amp... sexy as well

Can't wait to get the plexi and RGBs installed I'm it.. Light up them guts

hell yeah thats what i think too. sounds like you got an amazing deal for sure :drinks:

I got it reallllllly cheap lol

video my buddy with Social Rejects took of this crazy fucker. forgot if I posted it or not.

That's not me demoing the truck it's a friend of mine, can you say playing on its own? I left him with the truck for about 30 mins. Told him not to go above a certain volume and just let it play all by itself. I went and got some demos and chilled with some friends then came back and got back in lol

Jeffrey....

he turned his trunk up and walked away...the entire show. checked up every hour or so.

rock solid electrical and the perfect choices in equipment make this happen.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

At shows. I do the comps. My buddy is the one that demos. I'm busy.

He demos for 3-4 hours. I don't care. Play what you want. My shits built to play. And play all weekend.

Then again this kid knows as much or more about my build than I do. And I trust him with my life.

I love a daily that just plays all day. Much respect.

Jeffrey....

he turned his trunk up and walked away...the entire show. checked up every hour or so.

rock solid electrical and the perfect choices in equipment make this happen.

i guess what i mean is a wall build running over like say 6k rms. nothing against him i talk to him all the time and love his build, but its not hard to have "rock solid electrical" on less then 5k lol

At shows. I do the comps. My buddy is the one that demos. I'm busy.

He demos for 3-4 hours. I don't care. Play what you want. My shits built to play. And play all weekend.

Then again this kid knows as much or more about my build than I do. And I trust him with my life.

I love a daily that just plays all day. Much respect.

hell yeah man

Archived