Inventors, Geniuses, And People Who Have Good Ideas Read Now.

the gas problem in this country is becoming ridiculous. we need reform but the government cannot come up with a new idea to save the earth and our wallets.

so here is where the people come in.

express your ideas for a new fuel source or a new way to power cars. it is the benefit of the entire country and the earth to get your ideas out in the open so it can be created.

now i am not talking things like biodiesel or a car that starts moving with gas then switches to something else. no i want ideas that are completely new. it doesnt even need to be combustion engine related. let your minds go wild for within the imaginations lie the key to the future.

so lets see ur ideas!

ive seen ideas that use compressed air to run the car and the engine charges the air tank so it can get a good distance between fill ups. they got one to go 260 miles on 1 air tank. i like that idea it just needs to be modified a little to be put into production

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i've had my ideas ;-)

some arn't 1/2 bad BUT would be rather hard to express on a forum. maybe i'll get on sketchup again.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

go for it man

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelo_Di_Pietro_(inventor)

I saw this guy on youtube with his version of an air powered engine. I like his idea a lot. The only problem I see with his and many other peoples ideals is Big Oil. I believe that big oil will do all that they can to burry these type of ideals and inventions.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

If someone would shed some light on this for me.

If I'm not mistaken there is plenty of technology out there that has been produced since the 1950s to solve alot of these issues.

Unforturnetly the oil companies and others that make thier money off the billions that go into the research and development of crude oil development offer anyone that comes up with new technology that would help solve alot of our probblems and put a damper on thier profits so much money the inventors won't turn them down.

So the inventors get bought out and thier technology gets filled away so no one can use these inventions to make life alittle more realistic.

So what we need is an inventor that can't be bought out.

After we find that, the inventor needs to come up with an idea that is not already pattoned by the oil companies.

Thats one of my theories and I conclude that from things I've read or from stories I have heard from old timers about devices that have been made over the years.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

If someone would shed some light on this for me.

If I'm not mistaken there is plenty of technology out there that has been produced since the 1950s to solve alot of these issues.

Unforturnetly the oil companies and others that make thier money off the billions that go into the research and development of crude oil development offer anyone that comes up with new technology that would help solve alot of our probblems and put a damper on thier profits so much money the inventors won't turn them down.

So the inventors get bought out and thier technology gets filled away so no one can use these inventions to make life alittle more realistic.

So what we need is an inventor that can't be bought out.

After we find that, the inventor needs to come up with an idea that is not already pattoned by the oil companies.

Thats one of my theories and I conclude that from things I've read or from stories I have heard from old timers about devices that have been made over the years.

u are very right

the oil companies have alot of money and most likely have many inventions on record that could be used easily today.

that is why i have brought this here. there is bound to be someone who has an idea, we can keep it hidden until it is ready to be mass produced.

also im hoping this thread will be able to take someones idea and make it possible if it has problems

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

my first idea came when i realized the motion of a subwoofer is similar to that of a piston @_@

who would'a thunk that what was 2500rpm could become 41hz?

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

my first idea came when i realized the motion of a subwoofer is similar to that of a piston @_@

who would'a thunk that what was 2500rpm could become 41hz?

-Drew

i also thought about this but i also know that subwoofers are very very inefficient inductors

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

u are very right

the oil companies have alot of money and most likely have many inventions on record that could be used easily today.

that is why i have brought this here. there is bound to be someone who has an idea, we can keep it hidden until it is ready to be mass produced.

also im hoping this thread will be able to take someones idea and make it possible if it has problems

with what you propose, I think you came up with a great thread. :D

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

with what you propose, I think you came up with a great thread. :D

thank you u sir. im hoping for more participation so we can actually get something accomplished

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build