4100 NEX **Music Videos** No picture or sound

I read that part of the manual wrong. I was looking at AppRadio & CarMediaPlayer(thinking it was CarPlay). I don't use CarPlay that much. It lets me use apps, that it lets me use. Some other apps on my iPhone don't really work during CarPlay(CarPlay exits the app).

Hey man! Are you wanting to use both at the same time/switch between the two often, or just want to have the ability to switch from time to time?

If the latter, it might to work to get one of these so you can have both cables ready to go but obviously Could only have one plugged in at once.

Which bypass did you get?

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/14688643829696578731?q=2+1+usb+splitter&hl=en&prmd=sivn&fmt=json&prds=paur:ClkAsKraX3WLt9V3bB6SbJqiOBrdCeaVbz2gla_hGS6SotfWUez_ViGsp0A9MIXxMwmfavAmLkUJPikxLM9Z1iYkNgxNnq0onaRjr2glWsMCOMrBJYEt_6Hx7BIZAFPVH72LzA6GUwkEm_7sBQMts0SjD6yX4Q&ved=0CDEQpitqFQoTCOz2l9PD_cgCFQrTYwodwg4MOw&ei=PoU9VuzfIoqmjwPCnbDYAw

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Hey man! Are you wanting to use both at the same time/switch between the two often, or just want to have the ability to switch from time to time?

If the latter, it might to work to get one of these so you can have both cables ready to go but obviously Could only have one plugged in at once.

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/14688643829696578731?q=2+1+usb+splitter&hl=en&prmd=sivn&fmt=json&prds=paur:ClkAsKraX3WLt9V3bB6SbJqiOBrdCeaVbz2gla_hGS6SotfWUez_ViGsp0A9MIXxMwmfavAmLkUJPikxLM9Z1iYkNgxNnq0onaRjr2glWsMCOMrBJYEt_6Hx7BIZAFPVH72LzA6GUwkEm_7sBQMts0SjD6yX4Q&ved=0CDEQpitqFQoTCOz2l9PD_cgCFQrTYwodwg4MOw&ei=PoU9VuzfIoqmjwPCnbDYAw

He posted a link in this thread edit: for the bypass he got

http://www.amazon.co...X/dp/B00VKQ6ECQ

That's the one I got. Currently I have my 6+ in USB 1 and iPod 3rd Gen in USB 2. I am able to switch sources at any given point in time on the interface. Its just that the iPod needs to be in USB 1 to perform Music video duties and if I do that then I lose car play which is the whole reason I bought this HU. I'm not sure how the USB's would react to that dual USB output, i would hate to purchase that and it don't work when the cable I need is also for around that price.

HU: Pioneer 4100 NEX
Subs: 2 Rockford Fosgate R2SD4-10"
Amp: Rockford Fosgate P500-1bd wired @ 1ohm
Front: Polk Audio Components DB6501
Amp: Pioneer GM A5602 wired @ 4 ohm
Rear: Polk Audio Coaxials db651s
(2) OM-1s, (1) VM-1

They should have gave us two of the usb extension cables

7A4B2906-22D4-4B6B-BB6F-FC4CBFAF907A_zps

I don't think the extension is the problem, we would of need the IU201V or IU201S thrown in with the purchase. In my case I would need the IU201V. I find it very frustrating that I can't play music videos using my 6+ without having to enable advanced app mode. I mean WTF??

HU: Pioneer 4100 NEX
Subs: 2 Rockford Fosgate R2SD4-10"
Amp: Rockford Fosgate P500-1bd wired @ 1ohm
Front: Polk Audio Components DB6501
Amp: Pioneer GM A5602 wired @ 4 ohm
Rear: Polk Audio Coaxials db651s
(2) OM-1s, (1) VM-1

• 2 weeks later...

Archived